Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aunt Zeituni: 'Country Is Owned By Almighty God'

This is the story on the website that she did the interview with.
    Click on the Link. there is a Video on the right side and the stuff she says will make blood shoot from your eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Zeituni: 'Country Is Owned By Almighty God'
    President Obama's Aunt Speaks Exclusively With WBZ-TV
    Reporting - Jonathan Elias
    BOSTON (WBZ) ―

WITH VIDEO

"President Obama, I'm his aunt, I'm the only person on earth allowed to pinch his ears and smack him. Not his father; not his mother; not his wife or brother - he'll fight with him. But Auntie is a much honored person in African culture."

This may be the case in Africa, but in the United States the President's Aunt Zeituni Onyango hasn't been revered, but reviled by many.

For years she lived illegally in Boston public housing. She's unemployed, receiving nearly $700 a month in disability, and for nearly ten years was in this country illegally.

CARRYING HER OWN CROSS?

Onyango sat down recently with WBZ-TV's Jonathan Elias, to set her side of the record straight.

"I'm not the President's obligation. I carry my own cross."

That's the problem; she hasn't been carrying her own cross. The taxpayers have, and many are angry that she has been able to live on public assistance for so long, while others who paid into the system are denied those same benefits.

"It's a great country," she said. "It's nice to live here. You can do whatever you want when you live here."

Despite what's she's been given, Zeituni Onyango said flatly that she owes this country nothing in return. "But, it's given you so much?" Elias asked. "So? It's a free country under God," was her terse response.

ILLEGAL TO LEGAL

The President's aunt arrived in Boston in 2000. When her visa expired she said she was too sick to leave. She stayed in a homeless shelter for two years, and was then assigned public housing, all along, violating the law.

"I knew I had overstayed," she admitted.

In 2004, Zeituni Onyango was ordered out of the country, but never left. After her nephew became President, the same judge that once ordered her deported changed his mind. In May 2010 she was granted asylum.

One of the reasons the judge cited for the change is Onyango's relationship to Obama. He ruled that connection would make her a target in Kenya, writing, "she faces at least a 10 percent chance of future persecution in Kenya."

TAXPAYERS' BURDEN

When asked why the taxpayers should be burdened with her needs, the feisty Zeituni said, "This country is owned by almighty God. You people who preach Jesus Christ almighty God and the rest of it, you are here to help people, help the poor, help other countries and help women. That's what the United States is supposed to do? And you have to give me my right light, every person's right."

"Do you want to become an American citizen?" Elias asked.

"If I didn't why the hell would I have been here all this time?" she responded.

RELATIONSHIP WITH OBAMA

Onyango said her relationship with her nephew is close, but that she has not been invited to D.C.

"I don't have any business in Washington D.C., in White House. Jesus, don't I have other things to do?"

She said President Obama has not helped in her fight to gain asylum, nor has he helped financially, to get her off public assistance.

The fact is, Zeituni Onyango now has the legal right to stay and she continues living in Boston public housing, and getting her monthly disability checks.

'GOD'S MIRACLES'

Many in Boston have expressed anger that the President's aunt has been living off a system that she never paid for, and was never entitled to. To this day, she does not understand that anger, nor does she think anything she has received is unfair.

"That's God's miracles," she said. "Don't you believe in miracles?"

http://wbztv.com/local/obama.aunt.Zeitu ... 24422.html

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Leech....blood sucking parasite who takes from others to benefit themselves. Oh, I just described politicians too!

Kick this woman out and let happen what will happen. She sounds like she is quite comfortable in her position as the president of the United States illegal alien aunt, so confident that in that position she believes she is actually deserving of what she is stealing from Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have thousands of homeless Veterans living under freeway overpasses and this piece of garbage,who was ordered out of the country by a judge,is now stealing seven hundred dollars a month from the taxpayers.And will be for the remainder of her life.Do ever wonder how many more(Sierra Hotel India Tango) birds are running this same scam and have not been caught.

Blood sucking parasite....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This country is owned by almighty God.
    Not according to her nephew, who leaves the Creator out of the constitution.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's actually a good thing that she's come out and said all these things. It'll open more peoples eyes to the 'feeling of having the right and deserving' that most of the IAs have.

This could work towards our benefit.

Thanks Auntie Leech!

the video says something about when her name is mentioned in boston. its not met with a very well response

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

folks folks don't get so angry about this ... this is how the people of MASS want it ....

they are HAPPY to pay for her and have been doing so for the last ten years .. if anything we should encourage more elderly illegal immgrants to move to mass ...

OK...she can stay...but Obama has to support her. She is his family. Why should the taxpayers support her. She can go live in the WH and he can pay for her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast