Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    So we are to believe the Post Office would deliver a letter to a Congressmans Office with Swasticas all over it without notifying anyone or asking any questions ?

I hope the Police & FBI turn over every stone to find where this letter came from .
    I was thinking the same thing today. A postal carrier should have noticed this and nothing was said about this on the local news.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I heard one update today, which may explain what I questioned if true. This one report only indicated that the swastikas weren't on the outside, but written on two pieces of paper inside the package/envelope along with a baggie of powder.

This is what I hate about today's news writers. Their reporting is so incomplete and doesn't answer the who, what when, where, why and how that I was taught when I was a journalism major.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Latest update, FBI said today, it was non toxic and the swatikas were inside the envelope not outside. They also said that this morning his office was telling people it was toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Latest update, FBI said today, it was non toxic and the swatikas were inside the envelope not outside. They also said that this morning his office was telling people it was toxic.
    the idiot congressman said on olbermann last nite that it was toxic without knowing

Powder mailed to Grijalva's office wasn't toxic
    Posted: Oct 22, 2010 1:02 PM CDT Updated: Oct 22, 2010 1:02 PM CDT

Web Producer: Ina Ronquillo

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - The FBI says Friday that white powder in a package that was mailed to the Tucson office of U.S. Rep. Raul Grijalva wasn't toxic.

FBI spokesman Manuel Johnson declined to say what a chemical analysis determined the substance to be.

Johnson says the FBI will continue to investigate the package, but declined to provide other details.

Grijalva spokesman Adam Sarvana says the Democratic congressman's office was evacuated Thursday when a staffer opened an envelope containing a plastic bag of white powder and two pieces of paper with swastikas written on them.

Grijalva wasn't in the office at the time.

He is seeking a fifth term representing a southern Arizona district.

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13372032

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12