Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Racist and xenophobe quit working a long time ago

Nativist has been their new word for a couple years now.

In a sense what is the average mexican illegal ? they come here and refuse to assimilate, They want the bennys of this country but refuse to leave their home countries in principal ,

Who is the real nativist?
    Ditto! Mexico is one of the most homogeneous, nationalistic countries on this planet. They do not welcome outsiders and non-mexicans are clearly second class citizens in that society. You don't have to take my word for it, just read a little of mexico's constitution and see for yourself.

In addition, mexico is generally a corrupt society, meaning laws are something that are obeyed only when someone is looking. Otherwise, the rule of law is an obstacle to be navigated. It’s institutional and its how these people think. That behavior is on display when they come to our country and do not think twice about any of the laws they must break in order to get what they want.

In fact, they take great pride in gamming our system to their advantage. They will say or do anything to accomplish their goals, including calling Americans who want them out, as “nativists, xenophobes and racists!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nativists? If someone refers to me as a nativists should I feel bad?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Those straight A students should be thanking us instead of complaining. Could they possibly have gotten a better education - free - in their home countries? The U.S. taxpayers have given them the gift of K through high school education and still they want more, more, more. It won't stop with the Dream Act, they will still want more.
    Bottom line
    They can only drag out a few of these over achievers, For the most part Hispanics have one of the highest drop out rates ,
    By and large Hispanic students are drug thugs , gang bangers and reconquistas

Has anyone read an accurate assessment of the chances of this Nightmare Act passing?

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    They don't even know the proper meaning of the word. I guess the native Indians are against it as they were here first before any other immigrants arrived. Then again my my biological grandfatehr is native Indian and living on a reservation and relatives are on the tribal council so I could be considered a navitist. Maybe I should get the t shirt with the picture of armed native Indians and Homeland Security above the picture and Fighting Terrorism Since 1492 below it. That would be interesting to wear in Miami.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nativist

na·tiv·ism   /ˈneɪtɪˌvɪzəm/ Show Spelled
    [ney-ti-viz-uhm] Show IPA

–noun
    1. the policy of protecting the interests of native inhabitants against those of immigrants.
    2. the policy or practice of preserving or reviving an indigenous culture.
    3. Philosophy . the doctrine that innate ideas exist.
    4. innateness hypothesis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bottom line
    "They can only drag out a few of these over achievers, For the most part Hispanics have one of the highest drop out rates ,
    By and large Hispanic students are drug thugs , gang bangers and reconquistas"

Your facts are correct. Depending on which current reporting one refers to, the U.S. high school drop out rate is 25% or 30%. The majority of these drop outs are blacks and latinos. They drop out of school and drop in to prisons and welfare lines at the U. S. taxpayers expense. Those "straight A minority students" get to move on to college application, where entry grade point requirements are lowered for them due to their minority status and at the expense of Asian and Anglo students applying for the same slots.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    No, not at all. Here is the definition of a nativism:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Nativist

na·tiv·ism (nt-vzm)
    n.
    1. A sociopolitical policy, especially in the United States in the 19th century, favoring the interests of established inhabitants over those of immigrants.
    2. The reestablishment or perpetuation of native cultural traits, especially in opposition to acculturation.
    3. Philosophy The doctrine that the mind produces ideas that are not derived from external sources.
    Or put another way:

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin.

But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.

We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...

We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." --

Theodore Roosevelt
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12