Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Thanks guys for clearing this up. It is a call to action for americans, which I do believe the original picture was without the comments. And yes I did know that the flag upside down was "america in distress" Thanks again, had to have a visual, maybe I need another cup of coffee this morning
    Or 10
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"What we need right now is rational, intelligent dialogue about this issue."
    We've tried that and they are still not leaving.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Local immigrant community leaders are concerned that the billboards could offend and scare both legal and illegal immigrants.
    My question is. Why aren't American community leaders concened that the billboards would offend an American citizen? Why is this issue always about protecting illegal aliens
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

My question is. Why aren't American community leaders concened that the billboards would offend an American citizen? Why is this issue always about protecting illegal aliens?

Haven't you heard, no human being is illegal and we are all immigrants.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Haven't you heard, no human being is illegal and we are all immigrants.
    Ha, yes. Thanks for the reminder. Silly me for thinking that just once an American citizen would come first before an illegal alien.

Local immigrant community leaders are concerned that the billboards could offend and scare both legal and illegal immigrants.
    Oh, now that is rich! Who hung that upside down U.S. flag in the first place, eh? The only folks that have a right and reason to be scared of that image are AMERICAN CITIZENS!

Just another example of how images from their revolting protests are coming back and biting them in the arse!

Great question Bearpaw, the compassion for the poor "humans illegals "took us to this. OUT ILLEGALS

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I think Lsmith is right. This is a call to Americans to raise more support against this plague.

I have several friends in the military serving in Iraq who have seen this picture.

Needless to say, they were not happy.
    In fact, one of them passed this through his platoon, and each member of his platoon took this as a preverbial "white glove slap in the face" and felt extremely insulted.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

sippy,

This is a call to Americans to raise more support against this plague.
    If we could just somehow get the sleeping Americans on board. We'd stand a much better chance of turning this issue around in a heartbeat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast