Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Boehner presents Tea Party backed immigration plan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Giving illegal alien children amnesty is an indirect way of rewarding their illegal parents because they will eventually become citizens. Relatives in the immediate family of U.S. citizens are eligible to file a green card.
    Yes, I know, but only through a circumvention of the law that governs illegal aliens. So anyone chanting the "through no fault of their own" needs to understand that deporting illegal aliens is not a punishment, but a procedure to enforce US immigration law. Everyone seems to think that deporting someone, which is merely sending them back home, is some type of horrible punishment. It isn't. It's just going home where you belong, the vast majority to Mexico (59% - 6.72 million). It's a simple trip to the border, not hard, not expensive, perfectly doable. Then the rest of them are here mainly on expired visas, round them up, fine their employers and use the money to deport them back to the Philippines or Vietnam or China or wherever they came from.

Here's a good article on the numbers and nations of origin based on 2012 data.

Demographics of Illegal Immigration

http://immigration.procon.org/view.r...ourceID=000845

And remember that 71% of these people are using at least one form of welfare and at least that many are signing up with TINS to file tax returns to shaft us out of tax credit welfare on top of the programs. They're also lined up at every charity organization and hospital sucking them dry as well. That's after they've stolen a job from an American, taken a seat in school that wasn't funded to begin with, robbed an American Kid of a seat in college, deflated wages of all American Workers, increased the cost of housing for Americans by adding to the demand, increasing food and gas prices again by adding to the demand, and lest we forget running up the national debt to pay for it, etc., etc., etc.

And please don't forget that we owe this mostly to the Bushes who started this whole thing with Mexico through Bush One's NAFTA, was exaggerated by Bush Two and his willful napping on our laws in hopes of his own type of amnesty called "guest worker permits", and GOD FORBID what Jeb Bush would do since he's a Bush thru and thru and the wannabe President of the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas.

Even Barbara Bush said we've had enough Bushes. This is one time America needs to listen to her.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-12-2015 at 09:18 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

So anyone chanting the "through no fault of their own" needs to understand that deporting illegal aliens is not a punishment, but a procedure to enforce US immigration law. Everyone seems to think that deporting someone, which is merely sending them back home, is some type of horrible punishment.
    I agree with you and have said as much in the past. Sending these folks home is not a "punishment" but the legal and lawful remedy to their trespass. For example, if my neighbor's cow breaks through his fence because he (the cow) prefers my greener grass ........ well, taking him back to his owner does not mean I'm punishing the cow or my neighbor. I'm just providing a legal and lawful remedy to the problem.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote:

I agree with you and have said as much in the past. Sending these folks home is not a "punishment" but the legal and lawful remedy to their trespass. For example, if my neighbor's cow breaks through his fence because he (the cow) prefers my greener grass ........ well, taking him back to his owner does not mean I'm punishing the cow or my neighbor. I'm just providing a legal and lawful remedy to the problem.
    Exactly!! And well said, MW.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-13-2015 at 03:21 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12