Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bogota N.J. will need Alipac support

I live just north of Bogota N. J. and this area and south are majority of Spanish. Maybe we could send some support their way. I don't have any contact info but will keep searching. Maybe some emails to the Mayor & council of that town.
    Bogota is in Bergen county New Jersey. South of that is Hudson County where I'd say 90% are spanish and probably mostly illegals

Re: Bogota N.J. will need Alipac support

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I live just north of Bogota N. J. and this area and south are majority of Spanish. Maybe we could send some support their way. I don't have any contact info but will keep searching. Maybe some emails to the Mayor & council of that town.
    Bogota is in Bergen county New Jersey. South of that is Hudson County where I'd say 90% are spanish and probably mostly illegals
    CLIFFDID
    It's good to see another Jerseyite here, LOL. There are a few of us fighting this.

I voted for Lonegan. He was the best on the ballot and at least he began a dialogue in this state of ostriches.

Glad to meet ya, C!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi 2ndamend glad to meet you too. I thought I was the only one here in Ostrich land. At least we know we have at least two people here in N.J. trying to change things