Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bomb Thrown at U.S.-Mexico Border Bridge

Bomb Thrown at U.S.-Mexico Border Bridge

MONTERREY, Mexico – Members of an organized crime group threw a bomb at one of the bridges connecting Nuevo Laredo, a city in the northeastern Mexican state of Tamaulipas, to the United States, but no injuries or damage have been reported, officials said.

The attack occurred Saturday at the main border crossing linking the Mexican city to Laredo, Texas, the Nuevo Laredo city government said in a statement posted on an official Web site.

β€œAn explosion was reported in the area around International Bridge One. It is being investigated,β€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

did the mexican cartel just bomb a bridge leading to the US border?
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Great

We have terrorism on our southern border and it isnt even being recognized as such. Just gang fighting....lmao

I would have thought this would be huge news as another international incident with huge repucutions.

I googled it for news and ironically the story above is the only one on the internet. What gives?

I like to see stories from multiple sources to get my information. Where's the CNN's and the NBC's and the State Dept. on this?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    I would have thought this would be huge news as another international incident with huge repucutions.

I googled it for news and ironically the story above is the only one on the internet. What gives?

I like to see stories from multiple sources to get my information. Where's the CNN's and the NBC's and the State Dept. on this?
    I honestly think that Obama is trying to black out as much news about the border violence as possible.
    Certified Member

Has anyone found any more on this today?
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Has anyone found any more on this today?
    Very strange how news like this seems to just drop off the face of the earth.
    Certified Member

This comes from a Mexican newspaper! Has anyone here found a similar article in an American newspaper yet?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

I honestly think that Obama is trying to black out as much news about the border violence as possible.
    Obummer has censored any news that can hurt his agenda.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson