Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know, with all the corruption everywhere we look, how are we supposed to get anywhere? Luckily this was discovered, but how many other illegals are being protected and by whom? Enough is enough!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Manzano joined the Border Patrol during a massive hiring surge by the agency that doubled the number of agents. Critics, including the union representing agents, have said the agency took shortcuts to meet the hiring goals, lowering standards and truncating background checks.

Some have said Manzano Sr.’s criminal record was a red flag that ought to have made the Border Patrol think twice before hiring his son.
    How many more anchor babies are working for our Border Patrol who would do or have done the same thing! I do not believe this is isolated behavior! I believe it’s isolated that they actually caught one of them! This is exactly why anchor babies should be barred as Border Patrol agents!

How in the hell can we have people guarding our border having immediate family members who are illegal invaders themselves! Insanity!

Prior to the invasion the "preferential minority" question on the government hiring applications was "Are you black/African American?" I am not sure when it happened but that question has been changed to: "Are you hispanic"?

[quote:26l676rs] This is 100% correct WMM! But it's not only government / state applications; it's ALL applications, including the private sector. The first question on the "voluntary" ethnicity questionnaire (only used for tracking purposes, and not "hiring decisions" of course ) always asks, "are you hispanic or latino?" They don’t ask what race/ethnicity you are, it’s always are you hispanic or lation first!

If not, then it lets you go on to list your race or ethnicity. But even then, they cannot get away from their beloved hispanics, because the choices are usually listed as: white / not hispanic or latino or black/not latino or hispanic, etc!

As far as the Border Patrol is concerned, they had to substantially lower hiring standards in order for anchor babies like Marcos Manzano Jr to make the cut. God only knows how many of them we have guarding our borders at this very moment. Makes me feel really secure!

Also:

[quote:26l676rs]As part of his guilty plea, the agent will not have to forfeit the home to the government.
    How does a 26 year old, working with the BP, with a starting salary in the high 30's afford to purchase a home anywhere in CA? I would bet that home was purchased in part with drug proceeds from his illegal invading (drug dealing?) father! They need to dig a little deeper!
    [/quote:26l676rs][/quote:26l676rs]

I have no doubt that you are absolutely correct. I'm sure if they dig a little deeper they will find all kinds of skeletons in this guy (and many other hispanic BP agents') closet.

I was at FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center) with some BP trainees, all of whom were hispanic. One guy told me a story of how he got hired despite having a DUI on his record. The desperation and pandering in our government is boundless and endless . . . .
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    It does sound as if the garage may have been converted into some sort of living space.

In any event, that's lot of money for someone barely making $40,000 a year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12