Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When asked to confirm that all seven in the group were illegal immigrants, Munoz said, "If they had any papers they wouldn't have been coming in through a drain."
    This is getting worse and worse.

I'm trying to behave but it's a monumental task!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    When asked to confirm that all seven in the group were illegal immigrants, Munoz said, "If they had any papers they wouldn't have been coming in through a drain."
    This is getting worse and worse.

I'm trying to behave but it's a monumental task!

I understand sis, really I do.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

De de dee!
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Illegal Immigrants Freed After Being Trapped In Tunnel

Thomas Watkins, The Associated Press

October 10, 2006, 1:06 PM PDT

Five people trying to sneak into the United States from Mexico became trapped in a narrow tunnel and had to be rescued Tuesday after the largest of them, a nearly 200-pound man, got stuck trying to climb out through a storm drain, authorities said.

Firefighters used jackhammers at the city's border with Tijuana to widen the opening and free the man, who had become stuck at the hips, said James Jacques, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Then they pulled out the four others who had become trapped behind him in the drainage tunnel.

All appeared to be uninjured, though one woman was taken to a hospital because she appeared to have become sick from the stuffy air, authorities said.

Seven more people who were behind that group managed to crawl back into Mexico through the tunnel, Jacques said.

Asked why one of the biggest members of the party had been put near the front of the line, Jacques said, "I'd tell you that was poor planning."

It took about two hours to free the five people, all in their 20s, said Maurice Luque, a spokesman with the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.

Two other people who crawled out of the tunnel ahead of the larger man were caught in an industrial section of San Diego just north of the fences that separate the U.S. from Mexico.

Jacques said a tragedy easily could have occurred in the tunnel.

The tunnel, only about 2 feet across, is part of San Diego's storm drainage system. Jacques said it appeared someone on the Mexican side dug a tunnel to reach the U.S. system.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-tunneltra ... tla-news-1
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    De de dee!
    not too many words {allowed} to describe the above question

Amazing, freakin amazing the stupidity of all these people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good reply, Monica, to a typical moronic question from the press.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Five people trying to sneak into the United States from Mexico became trapped in a narrow tunnel and had to be rescued Tuesday after the largest of them, a nearly 200-pound man, got stuck trying to climb out through a storm drain, authorities said.

Firefighters used jackhammers at the city's border with Tijuana to widen the opening and free the man, who had become stuck at the hips
    , said James Jacques, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Then they pulled out the four others who had become trapped behind him in the drainage tunnel.

JP
    you're killing me today!

Ok, Ok.......I won't say it.......not gonna say it

MW
    Anyone caught digging a tunnel or using one should receive a mandatory prison sentence (this includes use of sewage drains). Simply deporting those caught in tunnels is not going to stop others from attempting to enter the country through a tunnel, including terrorist and drug smugglers.

Wasn't there a tunnel amendment attached to the 2007 DHS appropriations bill?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Firefighters used jackhammers at the city's border with Tijuana to widen the opening and free the man, who had become stuck at the hips
    , said James Jacques, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Then they pulled out the four others who had become trapped behind him in the drainage tunnel.

JP
    you're killing me today!

Ok, Ok.......I won't say it.......not gonna say it
    A 200 pounder!
    I thought they were supposed to be starving economic refugees.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast