Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol agent shoots illegal border crosser near Nogal

Border Patrol agent shoots illegal border crosser near Nogales

By Brady McCombs Arizona Daily Star Arizona Daily Star
    November 16, 2010 2:43 pm

A Border Patrol agent shot an illegal border crosser in the abdomen Tuesday morning northwest of Nogales.

The man who was shot, a 30-year-old from Nogales, Sonora, is being airlifted to a Tucson hospital. It’s unclear if the injuries are life-threatening, said Santa Cruz County Sheriff Tony Estrada.

The Border Patrol called the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office at 9:40 a.m. to report the shooting, Estrada said. It’s unknown when the shooting occurred, he said.

Here’s what they know so far about what happened:

Agents in the Border Patrol’s horse patrol were working near Walker Canyon in a remote area two miles northeast of Peña Blanca Lake when they came upon 12 illegal border crossers. The group fled from the agents and one got knocked down.

Shortly after, shots were fired.

The 30-year-old was shot at least once in the abdomen. Due to the remoteness of the location, the Border Patrol had to walk him out of the rugged area to a spot where a helicopter could land.

Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s deputies did not find any weapons or drugs at the scene and are still trying to figure what happened, Estrada said. The Border Patrol agent involved in the shooting hasn’t given Estrada’s deputies his account of the incident.

“We are still in the preliminary stages,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We will be seeing a lot more of this before it gets better.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

They should airlift these patients to Messico! More than likely it's one of their people, I'm tired of US taxpayers giving these invaders free medical care let Messico take care of their own!

I don't often condone violence, but until we start proving we are serious about this nothing is going to stop them.

These incidences make me nervous for the agent.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UPDATED: Feds investigating immigrant shooting near Nogales

By Jonathan Clark
    Nogales International
    Published: Friday, November 19, 2010 8:03 PM MST

A Border Patrol agent who shot an illegal immigrant while patrolling on horseback in Walker Canyon on Tuesday says the man made aggressive movements toward him while brandishing a rock.

But another illegal immigrant who witnessed the incident says she saw the agent shoot the man while he was sprawled on the ground.

Now, the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office has dropped the case, leaving federal investigators with the exclusive responsibility of determining the truth.

“The FBI took over, so we have no further participation in it,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote][b]“The bottom line is that the agent acted in response to an alien who kept threatening him,â€

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Jean, Ramos and Compean come to mind, eh?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I cannot believe the military is not on that border. These illegal invaders are being aided and abetted by the mexican government to violate our sovereignty and then fire upon our federal agents guarding that border.

Hopefully, one day our PC government will wake up and understand we are at war with mexico.... before it's too late!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Jean, Ramos and Compean come to mind, eh?
    Exactly!