Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Border Patrol agents fire on undocumented immigrants

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/ts_mor ... 1_0_10_0_C

Border Patrol agents fire on undocumented immigrants
    By Sara Inés Calderon
    The Brownsville Herald

September 8, 2005 â€â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is like the fool who brough the knife to the gun fight. If I an doing my job and you try to stop me by attempting to stone me to death and I have a better weapon well guess what fool.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey!! I think it's high time that the BP defended themselves and this nation. To heck with an FBI investigation!! It should be quite enough that these are people attempting to enter this nation illegally...and usually heavily armed. This is not a 'peaceful invasion', you idiot congress critters...this is an ARMED INVASION!!

Those Mexicans should know that when they try to cross our borders illegally there will be hell to pay.

Go BP...GO GO GO

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Hey!! I think it's high time that the BP defended themselves and this nation. To heck with an FBI investigation!! It should be quite enough that these are people attempting to enter this nation illegally...and usually heavily armed. This is not a 'peaceful invasion', you idiot congress critters...this is an ARMED INVASION!!

Those Mexicans should know that when they try to cross our borders illegally there will be hell to pay.

Go BP...GO GO GO

RR
    Exactly. Mexico can shove it. They arm their troops at the southern border of Guatamela with live rounds and they don't even think twice about shooting. We do the same thing and they demand an investigation? Talk about hypocricy, not that I expect anything less from that hellhole.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn