Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Problem? Gone in 60 Seconds

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/conte ... catcode=13

Border Problem? Gone in 60 Seconds
    Written by Matthew Holmes
    Friday, April 15, 2005

America, you’ve got to love the Minutemen.

By way of introduction, these aren’t your great-great granddaddy’s Minutemen from colonial 1776, so named because they were ready to fight the British on a moment’s notice.

These are the 21st century Minutemen, so named because it took approximately one minute for them to close down a porous stretch of the U.S./Mexico border.

Predictably, the federal government would like to shut the Minutemen down.

Obviously, from the government’s perspective, such an act (effectively policing the border) cannot be tolerated, especially when we’ve been fed non-stop rhetoric from both sides of the political aisleâ€â€

By way of introduction, these aren’t your great-great granddaddy’s Minutemen from colonial 1776, so named because they were ready to fight the British on a moment’s notice.
    Those MinuteMen make me proud! My grandfathers, four and five times removed, were some of the original MinuteMen. By golly, one of them was a steward to George Washington at Morristown in 1777.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

This is a great piece of writing, those Minuteman Project are hereos i only wish that this has become more, it would seems that the hype has died down. I really want to see some senators on the boarder and checking things out beside one brave senator. GO MINUTEMEN!

Acidrain

If by impossible, the feds mean, “We don’t have enough tax revenue to assign 1000 people to the most porous stretch of the border,� then I guess they’re right. It is hopeless.
    Or they mean that many of them are spineless fools who don't want to expend the effort to enforce our laws and patrol our borders.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!