Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    To: BRADBROWN@anheuser-busch.com I hope you are generating a lot of revenue with all of your signs In SPANISH .. particularly In California and Arizona ... because your going to need a whole lot of Illegals to hang around in the United States to make up for the lost revenue of ENGLISH SPEAKING AMERICAN CITIZENS THAT MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE !!!! Myself (a white navy veteran that fought for our freedoms as AMERICAN CITIZENS and many of my fellow service members and mutual friends will no longer be buying or consuming any of your products. You have made a conscious decision to accommodate another culture of people that have no need to learn the ENGLISH LANGUAGE because of people {and coorporations like you} You are helping turn our nation Into a third world bananna republic because of your Intense GREED and love of the (Latino Dollar ?? ) None of you represent what Is right In AMERICA,you are a symptom of what Is WRONG !!! xxxxx

Banned
    Welcome elly51 thanks for joining us to fight illegals.I guess im boycotting them allready.I dont drink coke or bud but pepsi and i dont have state farm.

Banned
    I am sick and tired of having to pay for cable tv channels that are in spanish. Make them special package and charge extra and not charge LEGAL AMERICANS. If its in spanish then put it on a pay per view or a high priced package of special channels and don't polute our tvs with them.

These are examples---

These are examples--- of the new American corporate executives. They are not patriots. They are "Citizens of the world". Their driving attachment is to the growth of the bottom line and nowhere does America fit in there except as a number of units sold.

So much for the "free trade" and "open borders "ilk". The Constitution is not a necessary document to them. Allegiance is to the world market. We cannot keep on this way. Something will give.

In the meantime, in my own way, I try to avoid buying the products of those who do not support America.

Problem is--the list is so long now, I cannot always remember when I am shopping, who is treasonous and who is not.......

Remember that Anheuser-Busch was taken over by a Belgian company, InBev by a hostile-takeover bid. I decided to stop buying their products then. AB management tried to fight it, but the Belgians filed suit against them in US courts. Nasty business when foreign competitors can use our laws and courts to control ownership of our companies.

InBev has since sold off AB's foreign breweries, US theme park, can plants, and some barley facilities to raise the money to pay off their debt they incurred to buy AB. They're gutting the company. Until US companies are protected against this type of hostile corporate cannibalism, it will hunt and haunt our best companies and all who work for them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    I am sick and tired of having to pay for cable tv channels that are in spanish. Make them special package and charge extra and not charge LEGAL AMERICANS. If its in spanish then put it on a pay per view or a high priced package of special channels and don't polute our tvs with them.
    Foreign language broadcasts should simply not be allowed in the USA!!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Re: boycott: Budweiser, Coca Cola, State Farm and McDonald's

Quote Originally Posted by Elly51
    88% of the nation IS NOT HISPANIC .
    I wonder where they get their statistics from , stating that 88% of Americans are Hispanic? I saw this a few years ago, but figured it was some propaganda.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12