Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BP Agent: 'Pretty Much a Guarantee' Terrorists Will Cross Border

Video at source link.
    ~~~

on Breitbart TV 26 Sep 2014

Border Patrol Agent and National Border Patrol Council #3307 Vice President Chris Cabrera said “it’s pretty much a guarantee” terrorists will cross the southern border if they have not already done so on Friday’s “Your World with Neil Cavuto” on the Fox News Channel.

When asked “I'm thinking of all the latest ISIS stuff...do you think it is possible, then, that nefarious elements, dangerous elements, just outright really dangerous people, could be going through this very porous border that you try to keep track of, as we speak?” Cabrera responded “I think it's a pretty much a guarantee. We have a very porous border. We have the majority of the area is uncovered and I think for us to think that it's not happening, we would be fooling ourselves.”

He also reported that illegal immigrants with known criminal histories end up being released due to overcrowding, stating “we usually know there's a criminal history, at least in our country, when we apprehend them. They classify them as different risks. Unfortunately, once some of them do get detained, they end up getting released due to overcrowding, and so even the ones that we deem dangerous they end up getting released anyway.”

Cabrera also commented on reports that the vast majority of illegal immigrants in the United States have failed to show up to their court hearings by saying “we foresaw this coming...we’ve seen the numbers reach into the 90% mark in the last decade. So, quite frankly, it's not all that shocking to us. What is shocking is that we continue to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result.”

He added that when it comes to the illegal immigrants given court hearings, “there's really no monitoring. It's report in sometime in the future. There's a date set. Sometimes the dates are as far out as two years away...but most of them, they just use the piece of paper to get past the checkpoints and then they disappear into the United States.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...l-Cross-Border
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our borders have been very much less than secure for quite a long time. After 9/i1 and the enactment of the Patriot act, I felt that more restrictions had been placed upon Americans than illegal border crossers. It seemed obvious that something was amiss in government, and it was accepted I guess, because we did not cry out loud enough when that was enacted. It seems today most likely the huge political donors and lobbyists shepherded the continuing open border policy.

As long as we allow government to push Americans into poverty, it will continue on and on. Vigilance requires that we ask ourselves how any legislation, proposed or enacted, affects America and the citizenry as a whole, not just how does that affect me today. By only applying proposals to myself and family, I act apathetic about how other Americans are affected, those Americans position may be my position tomorrow, or next week or otherwise soon. That is what was meant when I was taught IN SCHOOL that America stood, "All for one, and one for all!"

I would bet that is not mentioned in American education today!