Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Tharin Cartrell, 28, was arrested during a traffic stop early Sunday by police in the eastern Denver suburb of Aurora. In his truck, officers found two rifles, including one with a scope; a bulletproof vest; boxes of ammunition; walkie-talkies; and suspected narcotics, said Aurora police Detective Marcus Dudley.
    You know without the narcotics none of the weapons are illegal, what is the possibility the Police planted the meth then made up the Obama connection to get a pat on the back, you know the heros who saved Obama? Or didn't plant the meth but still made up the Obama connection?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    A Somali Muslim was found dead in his hotel room with a pound of cyanide, enough to kill hundreds if distributed properly. The FBI said it was not terrorist related....yeah, riiggghhht!!
    Everytime I hear a quote like this I am reminded that the US government is not really on the side of US citizens.

Political Correctness in this country has blossomed into a full blown mental illness. A couple of years ago I saw a news story taken in San Francisco about an elderly Muslim gentleman who took his SUV and rammed it into a group of people on a sidewalk shouting things about Jihad and Allah. At the end of the broadcast the news reporter said with a very smug and condescending look on his face that the incident "was not related to terrorism".

I want my old country back. I am sick of what this place has turned into...

There's always going to be a few kooks out there no matter who's running for President.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does seem suspicious that his bond would be set at $50,000 for an assassination attempt.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder if he has any children and can be released based on 'humanitarian concerns'? If he were illegal that would work in his favor.

Feds Investigate Possible Obama Assassination Plot in Denver
    by FOXNews.com
    Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Three men arrested in Aurora, Colo., on methamphetamine and firearms charges may have been plotting to assassinate Barack Obama, FBI authorities told FOX News late Monday, although local officials are still pondering the intent of the suspects.

Aurora Police Detective Marcus Dudley identified Tharin Gartrell, 28, as one suspect pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday and found to be wanted on numerous warrants. Two rifles, including a sniper rifle, and methamphetamines were found in the car.

KCNC in Denver reported that Gartrell led police to a hotel in Glendale, where a second man, who police did not identify, tried to jump out a six-story window. He landed on an awning and took off, but broke his ankle. He was eventually taken into custody and a third man was also arrested.

The men may have ties to Sons of Silence, an outlaw biker group, and are believed to have connections with white supremacists. Federal sources said this incident may have had more to do with methamphetamine than with any plot to assassinate Obama, but local police did not say why they connected the men to the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

Federal officials said verbal threats against Obama were made, but were not considered credible.

“This is a methamphetamine and firearms case that arose from a traffic stop made by an Aurora Police officer,â€

Those are bad looking guys!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Those are bad looking guys!
    Maybe their jobs and future were stolen by illegal aliens?

Of course, if you're apart of LaRaza or any other ethnic hate group, that's ok, but if your're a white supremist, you'll get prosecuted to the fullest extent. Only whites are guilty of hate crimes in this country according to the left. If an illegal tried to do this, it wouldn't have even made the news or if it did, it would have been classified as some random dude.

I don't condone what these guys did if it is true, but I get sick of how the media is so quick to hate on whites.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I don't condone what these guys did if it is true, but I get sick of how the media is so quick to hate on whites.
    Me also. Same goes for our justice system, how come I never hear of Hispanics being charged with hate crimes, only whites?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast