Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: BREAKING: Terry McAuliffe Says DACA and 700,000 Dreamers Here to Stay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    It would seem that trump knew he would not be able to do what he was saying but the crowds ATE IT UP & got him elected. He is a showman, he loves the crowds/attention, still holding rallys. Remember " I can be any way I want to be" or similar words leak? He was being pressured to conform to the globalists which ryan obviously is, mcconnell too and many more. He knew he would have to play ball with them or he would not be elected. It was apparent something was going awry when contradictions were spoken and those people were chosen for positions.

Only criminals will go - do not be surprised if daca AND dapa with all their anchor babies stay and continue overbreeding. The idea that people are scared is a positive for fighting illegal immigration - we want them to leave. Where is the talk of mandating E-verify for every job - there is none. Are they serious @ eliminating illegals or just shooting their mouth off to appease Americans that want results?

Meanwhile they have the power now to toxic the country up for dirty energy for so called jobs when illegals hold millions of jobs? The expansion of yesterday's dirty energy is for the big boys pockets$$$$ - remove regulations that protect our land, air, water FOR MORE PROFITS! Aside from the rich business men, many, many politicians have a good deal of stock in those industries.

Where is trump's, kelly's talk of the COSTS $$$ to us for having illegals here breeding galore? California released that 17% of their budget goes to illegals and that is just one state - how much is federally funded? Why should people have to pay state or federal taxes to be given for illegals use?
    Excellent point, artist. I too was wondering why we aren't hearing more from the administration on the negative effects of illegal immigration. The information was flowing like crazy during the campaign. However, things seemed to have become very quite on the issue as of late.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Excellent point, artist. I too was wondering why we aren't hearing more from the administration on the negative effects of illegal immigration. The information was flowing like crazy during the campaign. However, things seemed to have become very quite on the issue as of late.
    LOL!!!!

I told you guys, Trump's got this, he's going to get them out of here "quickly and quietly." During the campaign a reporter asked him if he was going to deport all 11 million illegal aliens and Trump said "we don't know how many there are, there may be 20 million or more, there could be 30 million, we don't know." Trump is walking as the reporter is following him and the reporter asks again about deportation and Trump turns his head sideways to glance at the reporter and says "we have to get them all out of here." And the reporter yells "how" and Trump says back over his shoulder "management."

TRUMP'S GOT THIS. He's not going to tell you how, when, where or even who. He's going give you priorities. That's all.

Hey Mr. President, based on my personal experience today, don't forget the US Post Offices that process passports. Big catches there.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-27-2017 at 08:35 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

During the campaign was then and this is now and I am not holding my breath on those promises - the writing is on the wall. Once again, albeit a lot better than hillary, but will not be as promised but destruction of nature and extreme toxicity WILL advance for $$$$. SURPRISE! Gotcha...

Well, lets don't rush to judgment based on the word of a DemoCrook, a DemKrat Governor of Virginia, and former Chairman of the DNC. Okay? Trump is schoomzing to get his cabinet approved ASAP, gain cooperation from all the Governors behind the Obamacare Repeal and Replace and support his Tax Plan and Infrastructure funding. So maybe DACA's stay for awhile, maybe they don't. No one knows for sure except .... The Trump.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where is the big banner that should be running across CNN and elsewhere announcing this news? Seems to be an effort to quiet this a bit. The speech tomorrow is supposed to have a portion devoted to immigration. Did the democrat Terry McAuliffe jump ahead of the President or spin and embellish the truth?
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-27-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I expect he will be talking about what's he done and plans to do on immigration such as:

1. pull funding to sanctuary cities
    2. stop catch and release
    3. prioritize criminals and lawbreakers, welfare frauds, visa-overstays
    4. build the wall, stop the flow, attack the cartels at the border
    5. reduce legal immigration
    6. improve vetting procedures for new immigrants and refugees
    7. revive 287 g and Secure communities
    8. turn them around at the border to keep them out before they get in too far
    9. rapid deportation for people here less than 2 years instead of 2 weeks
    10. hire more ICE agents and more Border Patrol agents on fast-track schedule
    11. hire more immigration judges to cure back-logs and expedite hearing process
    12. etc., etc. of things he's already done

His new E. O. on immigration travel ban is due out on Wednesday so he might mention that as well. He'll focus on explaining how he's using resources and strategies to get the bad ones out. I expect he'll be quiet on the rest of it, except to say he's enforcing the law to end illegal immigration in the US once and for all.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-27-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I expect he will be talking about what's he done and plans to do on immigration such as:

1. pull funding to sanctuary cities
    2. stop catch and release
    3. prioritize criminals and lawbreakers, welfare frauds, visa-overstays
    4. build the wall, stop the flow, attack the cartels at the border
    5. reduce legal immigration
    6. improve vetting procedures for new immigrants and refugees
    7. revive 287 g and Secure communities
    8. turn them around at the border to keep them out before they get in too far
    9. rapid deportation for people here less than 2 years instead of 2 weeks
    10. hire more ICE agents and more Border Patrol agents on fast-track schedule
    11. hire more immigration judges to cure back-logs and expedite hearing process
    12. etc., etc. of things he's already done

His new E. O. on immigration travel ban is due out on Wednesday so he might mention that as well. He'll focus on explaining how he's using resources and strategies to get the bad ones out. I expect he'll be quiet on the rest of it, except to say he's enforcing the law to end illegal immigration in the US once and for all.
    That is a good list Judy, with many of the previous stated objectives minus ending the amnesty Executive Orders.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    LOL!!!!

I told you guys, Trump's got this, he's going to get them out of here "quickly and quietly." During the campaign a reporter asked him if he was going to deport all 11 million illegal aliens and Trump said "we don't know how many there are, there may be 20 million or more, there could be 30 million, we don't know." Trump is walking as the reporter is following him and the reporter asks again about deportation and Trump turns his head sideways to glance at the reporter and says "we have to get them all out of here." And the reporter yells "how" and Trump says back over his shoulder "management."

TRUMP'S GOT THIS. He's not going to tell you how, when, where or even who. He's going give you priorities. That's all.

Hey Mr. President, based on my personal experience today, don't forget the US Post Offices that process passports. Big catches there.
    Would be fine Judy if it is done quietly but with so many people close to President Trump assuring people that DACA illegal aliens and those who live good lives will not be impacted, it is reasonable to question. General Kelly adds to doubts with his statements.

When Jeff Sessions was senator he proved that the DACA program was flawed.

It all goes back to the President making the promise and breaking it.

McAuliffe: Trump Administration Deportations Prioritize Criminals
    Virginia Democrat details conversations with Homeland Security secretary

February 27, 2017

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Monday that the Trump administration has assured him that the targets of deportation efforts are people who have been involved in what he described as a “criminal enterprise.”

McAuliffe, a Democrat, is the chairman of the National Governors Association, which was finishing up meetings in Washington after a weekend gathering. The governors were at the White House for meetings with President Donald Trump after also visiting the executive mansion for a dinner with the president Sunday night.

McAuliffe said he took advantage of Sunday evening’s gathering to express concern about deportation policies. The White House is expected to roll out a revised executive order to address legal concerns with initial guidance.

“I did mention to the president last night that there has been a chilling effect, that people are scared in this country today,” McAuliffe said at a news conference, noting the large number of immigrants who reside and operate small businesses in Northern Virginia.

McAuliffe said he spent almost a full hour Sunday in a private meeting with Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly.

“I said, ‘Can I leave this meeting general — secretary — and say that there will be no deportations of any individuals in the United States of America unless they have been involved in a criminal enterprise?’ He said yes,” McAuliffe said. “Can I walk out and tell the press that we will not have any random stops by ICE agents? He said, ‘Yes, you can go say that.’”

If this is the policy of the current administration, it does not deviate much from the previous one, which prioritized deporting undocumented immigrants who had committed crimes.

McAuliffe also said he received further assurances that the deferred action program benefiting undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as children, which was implemented by President Barack Obama, would remain in effect, as the White House has previously indicated.

“I reiterated that conversation to President Trump last night at dinner, and I told the president people are confused about this policy and they are frightened about this policy and you need to clarify it, so that people are not scared in this country,” McAuliffe said. “I think many of the 11 million individuals in this country today, there is a sincere fear that they may be deported. I’ve been told that is not the case.”

“If anyone who is watching this here has instances where that is not being followed, I would like to know, and I have no hesitation picking up the phone and calling the president, the vice president or secretary Kelly,” McAuliffe said.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politic....0Oz4ZZS1.dpuf

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast