Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

i think us americans need to phone fax, email and do whatever to remind this radical court that our constitution says no foreign government can take legal action against us. and then remind these losers that these goverments are only doing it because they are exporting their people to this country illegally and stand to lose billions of dollars if america can not enforce its own laws.

this is one time i wish i was close to SF to be there in person and listen to this hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i think us americans need to phone fax, email and do whatever to remind this radical court that our constitution says no foreign government can take legal action against us. and then remind these losers that these goverments are only doing it because they are exporting their people to this country illegally and stand to lose billions of dollars if america can not enforce its own laws.

this is one time i wish i was close to SF to be there in person and listen to this hearing.
    I wish ALIPAC could file an amicus brief as a "friend of the court". We should add this to our repertoire of services and fund raise to hire the lawyers to file the briefs or coop with NumbersUsa and file one jointly on behalf of US citizens living in the United States.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

I wish ALIPAC could file an amicus brief as a "friend of the court". We should add this to our repertoire of services and fund raise to hire the lawyers to file the briefs or coop with NumbersUsa and file one jointly on behalf of US citizens living in the United States.

This whole deal makes me absolutely LIVID!! What we do here in the US is no business of any other country!!!!! I doubt seriously that we could make much of an impact on the 9th Circus court--I believe this eventually will go to the Supreme Court, and God help us if they rule against Arizona.

Judy, I doubt ALIPAC has the funds for a lawyer, but if one would volunteer their services in this regard it would be WONDERFUL!! I think SOMEONE needs to represent the US citizens in this and an amicus brief would be great. Even if the court wouldn't listen, at least the effort would be made for our voices to be heard. Besides, if they'll allow briefs from foreign countries, I don't see how they can deny our citizens the same right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest

This whole deal makes me absolutely LIVID!! What we do here in the US is no business of any other country!!!!! I doubt seriously that we could make much of an impact on the 9th Circus court--I believe this eventually will go to the Supreme Court, and God help us if they rule against Arizona.

Judy, I doubt ALIPAC has the funds for a lawyer, but if one would volunteer their services in this regard it would be WONDERFUL!! I think SOMEONE needs to represent the US citizens in this and an amicus brief would be great. Even if the court wouldn't listen, at least the effort would be made for our voices to be heard. Besides, if they'll allow briefs from foreign countries, I don't see how they can deny our citizens the same right.
    Exactly! The whole basis of the Mexican and I presume the other countries' amicus briefs was to "protect Mexican citizens living in the United States". It would be blatant ethnic discrimination not to allow amicus briefs to "protect US citizens living in the United States".

Right, I understand ALIPAC doesn't have the funds, but it might be a good campaign to raise funds to file briefs against the Obama Justice Department lawsuit against Arizona. After all, Arizona is enforcing the laws of US citizens, to protect US citizens from the ravages of illegal immigration. If people knew that we were raising money to fund lawyers to file the briefs and help with expenses of doing so, then I think a lot of people would rise to the occasion to help us to do that. Maybe the place and time to do it would be when the case goes to the US Supreme Court.

Maybe Judicial Watch could add these briefs to their repertoire of services? They already have legal staff, are very experienced in filing briefs and lawsuits against the government, and perhaps they would co-op with US and/or NumbersUSA and the many other organizations working to stop illegal immigration? Maybe the National Sheriff's Association would help us. Most of our Sheriff's want illegal aliens out of their county and Sheriff's are elected representatives of US citizens.

We need groups to form coalitions and file these briefs on behalf of US citizens living in the United States. Sheriffs Joe and Babeau, contact your Sheriff's Association and see if you can garner enough support to authorize filing an amicus brief on behalf of US citizens living in the United States. I think you'll be surprised at how much national support you'll have from our nation's Sheriffs.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe Judicial Watch could add these briefs to their repertoire of services? They already have legal staff, are very experienced in filing briefs and lawsuits against the government, and perhaps they would co-op with US and/or NumbersUSA and the many other organizations working to stop illegal immigration? Maybe the National Sheriff's Association would help us. Most of our Sheriff's want illegal aliens out of their county and Sheriff's are elected representatives of US citizens.

We need groups to form coalitions and file these briefs on behalf of US citizens living in the United States. Sheriffs Joe and Babeau, contact your Sheriff's Association and see if you can garner enough support to authorize filing an amicus brief on behalf of US citizens living in the United States. I think you'll be surprised at how much national support you'll have from our nation's Sheriffs.

You are right, a coalition would be a great idea! I don't know what kind of legal restrictions there might be on ALIPAC doing this as we are a political action committee, and there are restrictions on what PACs can do. But if we can, that'd be great!

American Center for Law and Justice has already filed an amicus brief (see here) http://aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?ID=993 so at least someone who can is speaking up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mark Levin and his Landmark Legal Foundation did just that!
    http://erickbrockway.com/2010/07/14/...-with-arizona/

cae

the elephant in the room

The elephant in the room is the fact that we, the american people, are in effect supporting the economy of these countries at the cost of loss jobs, lost homes and an economy here that is on the brink of total collapse.
    The government keeps saying 11 million illegals, but the truth is there is about 20 million while there is also about 20 million unemployed American citizens of all races with black americans suffering the highest unemployment due to the fact that they used to do most of the jobs the illegals are taking. The illegals usually send most of their pay back to their home countries which helps the ecomony there but seriously hurts ours as they do not spend here, they do not buy alot here or fix up homes, ect which would mean more sales in stores and business which means more jobs created. In effect they are destroying our economy because if these jobs were held by citizens or legal immigrants the money would be spent here, jobs would be created and the circle of recession would be broken and this is simple economics so one has to look at the real elephant in the room.......the fact that the government knows this and is letting it happen and is doing nothing to stop it. The border is not fully fenced,. there is not enough manpower on the border so even while the government tells you they are deporting the criminals which they feel is more important..there is no way to stop the deported criminals from coming right back in. We are being sold out people..sold out to the open border, one north american union supporters and our country is being destroyed to accomodate this goal. People without hope lose their desire to fight and that is what they are betting on!

Thank you Mr. Levin. "Friendly House" has been a thorn in my side for quite a long time. I had a legitimate refugee from a non-Spanish speaking nation that needed some serious help and they refused because they only help Spanish speaking. "Friendly House" is not friendly to any non-Hispanic person. "Friendly House" collects United Way funds annually and the information presented is a lie, leading contributors to believe that they will help anybody from any nation that is in need of their services. "Friendly House" is an incredibly prejudice organization and they know that they are which is why they lie about it.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by imblest

You are right, a coalition would be a great idea! I don't know what kind of legal restrictions there might be on ALIPAC doing this as we are a political action committee, and there are restrictions on what PACs can do. But if we can, that'd be great!

American Center for Law and Justice has already filed an amicus brief (see here) http://aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?ID=993 so at least someone who can is speaking up.
    Wonderful! America is Uniting!

And I admit I'm not knowledgeable on what those restrictions are, but as a political action committee, we should be able to file a brief or support someone who is filing one that supports our political cause. In any event, I'm thrilled the American Center for Law wand Justice has done this!

HURRAH! Perhaps more will do so!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Mark Levin and his Landmark Legal Foundation did just that!
    http://erickbrockway.com/2010/07/14/...-with-arizona/
    Wow! Cool! Thank you Mark Levin and the Landmark Legal Foundation!

America IS uniting!! Courts ... you betray US and you'll have your own legal concerns to defend against. Traitors are high on the list of those who need to be fired and pink slipped without benefits or severance pay and federal judges betraying the very people they're paid to protect can and should be impeached.

Don't you just love our country? I've never been prouder of my country than I am watching it rally to defend Arizona and its inherent fundamental right to defend itself against foreign aggression.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12