Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Britain's highest birth rates among migrants

So looks our end. Are we willing to stop that? What should we do?

A baby boom among immigrant families is driving the population to a record high, government figures will show this week.
    # No accent too thick for a UK job, says minister

The figures, from the Office for National Statistics, will reveal that Britain's highest birth rates are in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities, both predominantly Muslim.

The birth rate among women born in Pakistan but living in the UK is three times higher than that among British-born women, the figures will show.

Separate figures due this month will reveal whether Mohammed has overtaken Jack as Britain's most popular name for baby boys.

Last year's ratings showed that Jack remained in first place, chosen for 6,928 babies, but Mohammed - taking into account all of its variant spellings - had overtaken Thomas to lie in second place with 5,991.

The evidence of a rising birth rate underlines last month's official projections, first revealed in The Sunday Telegraph, which showed the population on course to rise to 77 million by the middle of the century, or even 91 million at the highest forecast.

The figures were sharply higher than in previous projections, due to higher forecasts for all three of the factors that affect population: birth rate, net migration, and longevity.

This week, the ONS will release a compendium relating to the 669,531 babies born in England and Wales last year. The total was 3.7 per cent up on the previous year's figure, the fifth successive annual rise.

The fertility rate - the average number of children a woman will bear in her lifetime - has risen to 1.87. Five years ago it reached a low of 1.63, well below the "replacement rate" needed to keep the population stable in the absence of immigration. Since then, a sharp increase in immigration has lifted the birth rate.

This week's breakdown will reveal details including which areas have the highest and lowest birth rates; the average age of parents when their first and subsequent babies are born; the proportion of children born to married and unmarried couples, and the number born to middle-class and working-class parents.

Included in the tables will be figures relating to the country of birth of new parents. A preview of last year's figures shows that 21.9 per cent of live births last year were to mothers born outside the UK, up from 20.8 per cent in 2005.

Of the total 669,531 births last year, 146,956 were to mothers born outside the UK. Among these, 25,948, or 3.9 per cent of total births, were to mothers born in Pakistan or Bangladesh, while 33,689, or five per cent, were to mothers born in Europe.

The figures do not reflect the total number of babies born in Britain's ethnic communities because they exclude those of British-born second-generation migrants.

More than 6,000 of the European mothers were from Poland, while there were also significant numbers of babies born to migrants from the other Eastern European states that joined the European Union in 2004.

Last week the Home Office announced that anyone seeking to enter the UK in order to marry a resident will need to pass an English test before he or she is granted a visa, while the minimum age for spouse visas will rise from 18 to 21.

It also detailed a new points-based immigration system, which will exclude those from outside the EU who do not have skills that Britain needs.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ant109.xml

It is the same story here. Last week I read an article about teenage pregnancies. They were going down for several years and that has all changed and Florida had a big rise in last few years. They did not say it but it obviously has alot to do with illegals as the more of them that came here the higher the number of teenage pregnancies. It is also known that they become sexually active at a younger age. When I was in the sex crimes unit I read the log of underage teenagers who were pregnant. The log had cases that were reported involving teenagers who were under 16 and pregnant. The majority of them were Hispanic and some as young as 13. My daughter also told me about a conversation she had with some of them regarding loosing their virginity and most of them were 13 or 14. She told me how she found that disguisting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Swatchick, I think the pattern is a bit different for the UK. Firstly the high natality among Muslims is because of the social stability of their families. But the price and also reason for that is truly unbelievable subjugation of woman. Secondly, many Eastern Europeans are practicing a so called maternity tourism because of various benefits they are entitled to in the UK since even our countries are now in the EU.

My understanding is that in the US the natality among immigrants is because their children are entitled to citizenship because of misinterpretation of one your constitution amendment.

However the price for all of that is the same on both side.

By the way, we have got our own mass immigration problem too. Our government approved a new law which will flood us with immigrants as a source of cheap labour. We are victims of our own success.

This is a global problem and I think people and organizations in all affected countries should unite and face off the NWO agenda of our very well globalised elites.