Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Brown Berets Get Ready To Confront Minutemen

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.a ... 4&nav=0w0v

Brown Berets Get Ready
    Sep 15, 2005, 02:28 PM
    Reported by Romeo Cantu

A once powerful militant group, known as the Brown Berets, told Action 4 News that they are ready to stand up against the Minutemen when they come to the Valley to patrol the border.

"We're here to stay and no one is going to come over and tell us what to do.

Those times are over. Minutemen stay away," said Pablo Delgado, a spokesman for the Brown Berets, a group similar to the Black Panthers.

Delgado said that he’s heading up the group here in Texas, just like he helped to do back in the mid-1960s when the once powerful militant group was first formed in East Los Angeles during the Chicano Liberation movement.

"At the time, we had racism and discrimination against the Mexican-American people, like the Ku Klux Klan. Now, (it’s) the Minutemen.

Meeting with some of his supporters in the Valley, Delgado said that 16,000 Brown Berets around the state are ready to meet the Minutemen.

And that encounter could come soon, because the Minutemen are expected to have about 500 members in the Valley by Friday.

"We do not promote violence," Delgado said. "We're here to monitor to defend the people. But if push comes to shove, we're ready."

Action 4 News contacted the president of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. of Texas, Al Garza, via telephone.

"We are not out there provoking anyone especially the Hispanic community.

We are there to focus on the pipelines," Garza said. "If they have a problem with that to me that means that simply they are advocating illegal immigrants. I can only say that we are not going to confront anybody. We are working within the law and we are going to stick to it."

"And a message to Al Garza or Ed Garza, I don't know his name. I think that he does not know where he comes from," Delgado said. "We the Brown Beret organization do not recognize him as a Hispanic or as a Mexicano. To us, he is nothing."

Delgado said that he's calling for a national conference of the Brown Berets to be held in McAllen in the next couple of months.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"We the Brown Beret organization do not recognize him as a Hispanic or as a Mexicano. To us, he is nothing."
    NO, he's an American who actually gets it you moron.

They might be in for BIG surprise. There are actually more than a few "swamp Yankees" who were rejected by the Minutemen, have formed their own groups apart from the Minutemen, really ARE racists, and are already down there waiting for these guys.

The leader of the Brown Beret militant group is a rather large individual which makes the name Delgado highly ironic if you speak Spanish.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, what will be will be. This type of confrontation has always been a possibility and even expected by a lot of people. All I can say is I hope that nobody gets hurt, because then there could be serious trouble, as a result of that.

QUOTE: And a message to Al Garza or Ed Garza, I don't know his name. I think that he does not know where he comes from," Delgado said. "We the Brown Beret organization do not recognize him as a Hispanic or as a Mexicano. To us, he is nothing."

Who cares what your organization recognizes him as. What matters is what the LEGAL American Citizens recognize him as, and what Brown Beret needs to recognize is that the American citizens recognize the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps as a group of LEGAL citizens fighting for the enforcement of our immigration laws and to have our nation secured. Literally millions and millions of Americans fully support them. If something bad were to happen to them, the American people will be extremely angry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the Brown Berets start a paramilitary war that will only serve to help the Minutemens' cause. Once there is any threat of violence in an area the illegals stay away from the border.

BROWN BERETS RALLY

Hey i hear that call..Im definitely ready to help out the BROWN BERETS IN anyway possible. the fact that HICKS want to sit on the border with shotguns to scare off prospective immigrants is honestly retarded i dont see them filling the job quotas. I mean hell half the population is hispanic according to recent census statistics!! i recently moved to TEXAS from Illinois and dont see the point in using violEnce or intimidation to fix the problem.... the fact that the goverment doesnt act on it DOES NOT give anybody the right to hold a firearm in the direction of any HUMAn regardless of where they are from. iM GLAD THE BROW BERETS is there to provide aid to underdog of society. THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL OVERCOME. NO HUMAN SHOULD BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO WALK FREELY ON ANY PART ON THIS GOD GIVEN EARTH!!

ADVOCATE4dWEAK, if you truly supported aid for the underdog, then you would aid the members of this forum. Afterall, the true underdog in this issue is the average American citizen.

Your post merely exposes your lack of information and education (in oh so many ways). The Minutemen do not point guns in the direction of any human beings. The MM merely notify the overworked Border Patrol officers when illegals are sighted. Furthermore, aiding and abetting those who violate the laws are also violating the law. So those who aid and abett illegal aliens are themselves illegal. As for walking across the planet unrestrained, go tell that to the Mexican government. They do not allow illegal immigrants to cross their southern border.

You have much to learn. Perhaps you should learn to spell, punctuate, etc. before you do anything else. Then come back to this forum and read, read, read. Perhaps you will learn the real story about illegal immigration and how it is the illegal, himself, who ultimately suffers from this problem.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Re: BROWN BERETS RALLY

Quote Originally Posted by ADVOCATE4dWEAK
    NO HUMAN SHOULD BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO WALK FREELY ON ANY PART ON THIS GOD GIVEN EARTH!!
    Maybe you have something there, but you need to explain why. Here's your chance. Give us what you've got and finish up the declaration below:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one person to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

NO HUMAN SHOULD BE DENIED THE RIGHT TO WALK FREELY ON ANY PART ON THIS GOD GIVEN EARTH!!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

16,000 Brown Berets... my ass!

:P

There was a phony Brown Beret threat last October too and not one of them showed up.

Any type of violence will only hurt the illegal alien advocates. I hope they riot in the streets before congress gets their mits on the Senates Amnesty bill.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast