Assimulate right you are . I dare ask this person if he wouild voulenteer to go an assimulate to Mexicos standards. But thier response would probubly be GO HOME unless you have some money. Better yet give us your money so you can buy your way back lol ... nope crawl back

By the way i am Judys hubby lol
Always A Legal American Steven Doherty

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
Are you kidding me? look around man!! you cant kick half the population out?! Mexicans are everywhere and have assimilated pretty nicely into the American culture

Assimilated nicely? Are you nuts? You obviously aren't from this planet. You need to go back from whence you came and come up with something a bit better than this dribble. THEY have NOT assimilated into MY AMERICAN CULTURE if they expect me to speak SPANISH. They have not assimilated into my culture if they have no respect for the law. They have not assimilated into my culture when they have 30 people in a 1 bedroom apt. and chickens in their yard when it's NOT zoned agriculture. They have not assimilated into my culture when they call me "gringo" .
They have not assimilated into my culture when they sing my anthem in a foreign language.

They want Mexico.........go to Mexico. This is AMERICA.