Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I think I scared him off...

Go get him, PinestrawGuys! I have great faith in your ability to "tell it like it is!"
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

rebellady1964

Are you sure they are illegal: You cant judge based on color or race. You havent even asked for thier Visa or Work Auth. How do you know if they are illegal? No facts just stero type and racism. I am sure your parents forgot to mention the word of God in your home. I pitty you for having such a closed mind.
    Nicole L. Mendoza

Are you sure they are illegal: You cant judge based on color or race. You havent even asked for thier Visa or Work Auth. How do you know if they are illegal? No facts just stero type and racism. I am sure your parents forgot to mention the word of God in your home. I pitty you for having such a closed mind.

Gee...That's sounds very familiar! It has that same sanctimonious ring to it! That wouldn't be MarionC behind that cereal box cardboard cut-out disguise, now would it?

Ya almost fooled me there, "gringa"!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I just don't feel like listening to Gringa whine tonight. I am so fed up with people who REFUSE to see that our country is being destroyed by illegal immigration
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Gringa, they just made a bust here in NC a couple weeks ago, Hispanics(illegal ones) making fake driver's licenses and SS cards, etc. Last year, right here in my county, they busted a couple(legal citizens), doing the same thing. They were selling these fake documents for $200 each and the investigators said the couple had made close to a millon dollars, so do the math! These were just 2 fake ID operations in just one state and there are many more that have not been caught, YET! This is happening all across the country and we are NOT STUPID! Most of the immigrants here are ILLEGAL and if you don't realize that, then you don't have a brain in your head, gringa

California or ground zero of the invasion
    You have to realize gringa has an ulterior motive and agenda since she claims in another discussion to marrying an illegal immigrant from Mexico. Get ready to have all the usual pro-illegal immigrant cliches and arguments thrown at you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think I'll just ignore Gringa, I prefer to talk to people who see the truth about the illegal invasion

Banned
    And the battle still rages!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12