Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buchanan sez Bush should be impeached

Buchanan sez Bush should be impeached

WASHINGTON - Republican firebrand Patrick Buchanan said yesterday that President Bush should be impeached for failing to stem the "invasion" of illegal immigrants across America's Southern border.

"I think he's committed an impeachable offense in refusing to enforce the immigration laws and in failing to uphold the Constitution by defending the states against this invasion," Buchanan told radio talk show host Curt Smith in an interview broadcast yesterday on National Public Radio stations in Buffalo and Rochester.

"When you have 6 million people apprehended on the border and several million got in on your watch - and you have the ability to stop it - I think you're derelict in your duty," he said. "And if the President says 'I can't do it,' you need a new President who will do it."

"This is not Ellis Island," said Buchanan, who ran for President in 1992. "This is an invasion."

Thomas M. DeFrank

Originally published on September 17, 2006

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 1357c.html
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I agree with that. I'd also add the Senators and Reps and Mayors and any other elected official that encourages breaking these laws and not enforcing the laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO PAT!!!

Absolutely this President and Vice President should be IMPEACHED...immediately.

No President has the authority under American Law to violate his oath and abandon US Immigration Law.

No President.

And such a breach is most definitely a breach of oath, a breach of duty, a breach of trust...all in favor of foreign interests....which makes it Treason....and is most definitely IMPEACHABLE.

If not for war, if not for free trade, if not for sucking the life and breath of 229 years of American History right out from under the American People and the other 1000 reasons to impeach this Maniac, THEN THIS.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTT
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am so happy to hear someone from the Right say those words. I never thought I would ever agree with Pat Buchannan, but I find myself doing so more than ever before.

Its too bad that the Left would impeach the idiot for all of the wrong reasons.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Republicans are going to have to do it. Unfortunately, this President is presently running the Left Agenda in many crucial areas like immigration, open borders, socialization, globalization, etc., etc., etc. so the Left won't do it.

WE Republicans, the Real Republicans, will have to stand up speak out and demand that this President and Vice President be removed from office...immediately.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Pat Buchanan......MY HERO!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".