Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Building Migrant Centers in Belarus Not to Result in Accepting Refugees From EU

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Post Building Migrant Centers in Belarus Not to Result in Accepting Refugees From EU

Building Migrant Centers in Belarus Not to Result in Accepting Refugees From EUEU
    16:59 20.01.2017

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko stated that the European Union should allocate money not only for accommodating migrants but also for their further extradition.

MINSK (Sputnik) – Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko denied rumors on Friday that construction of facilities for migrants illegally coming to Belarus will result in relocation of refugees from the European Union to Belarus."I want to warn that there will be no ‘dumpster’ in Belarus. We do not need outsider migrants here," Lukashenko said, as quoted by the Belta news agency.

He pointed out that the European Union should allocate money not only for accommodating migrants but also for their further extradition.

Belarus’s Interior Ministry said last week it had formed a working group for the project of building facilities for immigrants coming to the country illegally.Centers would be built with EU money through the European Neighborhood and Partnership Instrument (ENPI), which administers EU funds for external actions. As Belarus is not part of EU’s relocation scheme, Syrian refugees will not be involved, according to Belarusian authorities.
    Russia is concerned with the initiative as it in fact has no border control at the border with Belarus.

Building Migrant Centers in Belarus Not to Result in Accepting ...

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now get the barges in the water...apprehend them...process them...and TOW them back!

Unload them and sink the boats!

Do not waste your money coming to the USA.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

"sink the boats"!

LOL!!! I love it, Beezer. You would have been a great asset during WWII. Always thinking ahead and down the line. That thinking is exactly what we need now to win the wars on our borders, trade, coffers, sovereignty, freedoms and citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Guess that is the african migrants that greece and italy take in instead of turning them around after a nice lunch --bye bye! Good luck with making their countries take them back! They are counting on remittances out of your economies not person take backs.
    Last edited by artist; 01-22-2017 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    "sink the boats"!

LOL!!! I love it, Beezer. You would have been a great asset during WWII. Always thinking ahead and down the line. That thinking is exactly what we need now to win the wars on our borders, trade, coffers, sovereignty, freedoms and citizens.

I am a female Veteran, the guys jokingly called me the Dragon Lady at my ripe old age of 20 years old that I had to supervise.

Take no crap from no one! Especially the liars flooding our borders and the coward MEN fleeing their countries. YOU so called men should be ashamed of yourselves...we've got women in the USA tougher than you babies who refuse to fight for your rights and your Country on your soil.

We had 14 year olds who lied about their age to fight in our Civil Wars and got the scars to prove it.

I only wish the women in these countries would wake up...get the upper hand...and put those losers in their place. You go girls, you are smarter than they are and you can do it.

Pathetic

Beezer, you have the attitude of our ancestors who won WWII in 3 years and 8 months. You are a Warrior. I am so glad you're on our side!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That fiasco in the ME should have been snuffed out in 6 months over 15 years ago. Divide it up into Sectors, each Country has skin in the game and given a Sector and a Mission...get it done and get out. That is it. There is no PC war and no need to intermingle troops. We have freaking GPS and communications. Trump is right about NATO...they are finished, and they have no solutions, only to line their pockets and sit like fat cats.

It has dragged on this long because Trump is right...and his speech was aimed at Bush...the political hacks in DC have capitalized on this with their cronies and got rich and have sacrificed our troops lives and our treasure to line their pockets. Thank God Jeb Bush and Clinton are out.

But one thing I do not like and that is a bully, on the forum, in the workplace, on the playground, or anywhere. Shut them down, they are nothing but insecure people and that is all they got to make themselves feel better. They prey on people...I know, this is a personal issue for me and has had devastating effects on peoples lives.

Exactly. Look what Russia has done in less than 6 months in Syria. Best decision Trump ever made was to announce during the campaign that Russia should handle Syria. Did you note that we're not even going to accept the invitation, nice as it was, from Turkey and Russia to participate in their peace talks? I hoped he would say no, let them handle it, and that's what he did. Absolutely right decision. His people aren't in yet at the State Department, we've no Trumpsters to send with authority, so let Russia keep doing what they're doing, they're doing a great job!!! Cease-fire approved by UN, rebels all evacuated out of Aleppo, ISIS pushed back. Assad back in charge, people celebrated Christmas in Aleppo! People can start going home again, and get to work making peace with each other and rebuilding their properties.

Trump's position to stay out of other nation's issues and internal disputes is absolutely the right one. We need to mind our own business, take care of our own country, cooperate when there's a benefit to US, do good international business that benefits both US and the other party, and conduct ourselves in a smart, strong, diplomatic and sophisticated manner.