Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bus rolls into Arizona to support immigration crackdown

Bus rolls into Arizona to support immigration crackdown
    By
    Mike Synan
    @ June 11, 2010 6:28 AM
    Central Floridians loaded up Tuesday.

They've stopped in Houston and New Mexcio for tea parties.. Now it's on to Arizona to rally with outspoked Sheriff Joe Arpaio. 17 hours to Houston, then 14 more to Las Cruces sound like fun to you?

"We've been having a really good time."

Everyone is cheery and fired up to be in Arizona this morning. Especially since new polling numbers show Republicans favor bringing Arizona's law here by a whopping 84-10 margin. This person tells me it's actually compassionate to enforce the law in Arizona and here.

"You have people who wait their entire lives to come to America, people who want to work hard and live the American dream. They don't even get a chance to come because all the jobs are already filled by people who are here illegally."

One thing the group wants to do is be tourists. They want to counteract cities like Los Angeles that have banned taxpayer travel to Arizona. Tomorrow they rally in downtown Phoenix.

http://wdbo.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooo Hoooooo "GO FLORIDA" We got your back Arizona even if it's one bus load ... hahahaha .... wish someone had ours .......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is compassionate to the Mexican descent illegals too. I have talked to the children and have heard some horror stories about the crime they suffer because criminals are astute in knowing they will be afraid to seek justice.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

i expect more people to be doing this over the summer months.
    the grand canyon should not be missed by anyone in this lifetime.
    if thats not reason enough to go to arizona, i dont know what is