Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree! This immigration issue is the key piece of the puzzle...and one that needs to be removed from the game! If it weren't a vital part of an overall plan there would not be so much insistance on it and denial over it!
    I've never seen so much spin on a topic in my 50+ years, and that in itself is reason to pay special attention to the FACTS!

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    I agree! This immigration issue is the key piece of the puzzle...and one that needs to be removed from the game! If it weren't a vital part of an overall plan there would not be so much insistance on it and denial over it!
    I've never seen so much spin on a topic in my 50+ years, and that in itself is reason to pay special attention to the FACTS!
    We definitly agree!! We need as many people to get involved as we can get, Its time to take our country back! Were mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    And there is alot of maddness out there for sure, as you said there are many senario's , the one thing I am pretty sure of is we have to keep our eye on the ball which is illegal immigration and the southern border, I believe it all ties in from there, the open border FREE movement of goods and people!! And try to stop things along the way like the Trucks and mass toll roads. I believe we are up setting the apple cart!
    I would be less suprised by aliens landing on earth than I am by all that Bush and Co. are trying to do to this nation. I never thought I would live to see the day this country collapsed from within and it has only taken one evil President and Congress loaded with men just like him.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSAD wrote:
    And there is alot of maddness out there for sure, as you said there are many senario's , the one thing I am pretty sure of is we have to keep our eye on the ball which is illegal immigration and the southern border, I believe it all ties in from there, the open border FREE movement of goods and people!! And try to stop things along the way like the Trucks and mass toll roads. I believe we are up setting the apple cart!
    I would be less suprised by aliens landing on earth than I am by all that Bush and Co. are trying to do to this nation. I never thought I would live to see the day this country collapsed from within and it has only taken one evil President and Congress loaded with men just like him.
    Ya what a shame we didn't have more Patriotic Americans up there to keep this guy under control HUH. Amazing how one bad man can destroy a country but history has certainly proven that to be true, I hate to admit it but I think we are in trouble. I know we can win if we can just rally enough people.
    You know people are so blind,I was talking to some people the other day about with the statement Bush signed (on his own, without congress) and how he could use this to declare marshall law and stay in office and they just thought I was nuts.
    I'm Not accusing him I just would rather not give him the benefit of the doubt do some investigating and know for sure this is not somthing that could harm this country. People are very foolish!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosad wrote:

People are very foolish!
    Undoubtedly! How do you think we got into this mess in the first place?

I too run into a number of folks who somehow have remained clueless even after all that has been in the press lately. It amazes me that the average Joe/Josephine who has a day job and lives a regular life knows so little about what's happening around them. The informed ones seem to be those who work night jobs or split shifts and have occassion to catch a lot of talk radio and XM airtime. Typical media as we all know, is not reporting the details, and barely even an overview so as to keep the masses sedated instead of raising an alarm.

The average man/woman on the street doesn't know thier Senator's names, or how the Congress functions and interacts with the other branches of government. Sadder still, they don't care to learn.

Sosad wrote:

People are very foolish!
    Undoubtedly! How do you think we got into this mess in the first place?

I too run into a number of folks who somehow have remained clueless even after all that has been in the press lately. It amazes me that the average Joe/Joesephine who has a day job and lives a regular life knows so little about what's happening around them. The informed ones seem to be those who work night jobs or split shifts and have occassion to catch a lot of talk radio and XM airtime. Typical media as we all know, is not reporting the details, and barely even an overview so as to keep the masses sedated instead of raising an alarm.

The averasge man/woman on the street doesn't know thier Senator's names, or how the Congress functions and interacts with the other branches of government. Sadder still, they don't care to learn.
    They think were all paranoid for giving a damn or voicing an opinion.

They think were all paranoid for giving a damn or voicing an opinion
    What really lights my candle is that their preferred ignorance is going to damn me and mine right along with them!

Know something else interesting? I've been doing an informal poll for the last 10 days. Between the hours of 11AM and 4AM EDT (18 hour cycle), at any given time there have been between 600 and 1100 sets of eyeballs active on this site. Now it occurs to me that even excluding those we know are scouting our efforts for the opposition team, there should still be at least 1000 folks a day visiting the site for news, information, or simple curiousity. How about more of you guys who are just dropping by from time to time logging on and saying your piece? Every opinion counts and you can't be very involved if all you do is watch. Nobody here (I hope) is going to put you down or belittle you for speaking out. You may get corrected if you share misinformation, but you will certainly be pointed to more accurate details that you can size up for yourself. I wouldn't expect anyone with even a minimum of common sense to fail to verify their data.

Bottom line: We need your input and your support to encourage one another! This is a critical time and no one is going to be exempt from the outcome of the ongoing negotiations in Washington. There are certainly more than the 40 or so opinions out there that keep this site active and I want to read something from every single one of you. This isn't Washington, so speak up!

Bush and his goons must be disappointed and surprised that with all they have done to incite violence toward Americans that we have not rioted. The poor little dictator and his criminal friends. The Americans will not cooperate with his evil plan.

If he implements marshal law as planned will that effect the nice and wonderful illegal guest workers or just Americans?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Bush and his goons must be disappointed and surprised that with all they have done to incite violence toward Americans that we have not rioted.
    Rioted??? Surprised??? You gotta be kidding.....Today's TYPICAL American is so dumbed down, diapered in social welfare, and apathetic that I'M SURPRISED as many have spoken up as have! Our government has taken years to get us "in the mood" and if anything is surprising them it's that more than a few of us are resisting at all!

Sorry I can't agree with you on this one Americanpatriot! Maybe it's just different in my neck of the woods.

They think were all paranoid for giving a damn or voicing an opinion
    What really lights my candle is that their preferred ignorance is going to damn me and mine right along with them!

Know something else interesting? I've been doing an informal poll for the last 10 days. Between the hours of 11AM and 4AM EDT (18 hour cycle), at any given time there have been between 600 and 1100 sets of eyeballs active on this site. Now it occurs to me that even excluding those we know are scouting our efforts for the opposition team, there should still be at least 1000 folks a day visiting the site for news, information, or simple curiousity. How about more of you guys who are just dropping by from time to time logging on and saying your piece? Every opinion counts and you can't be very involved if all you do is watch. Nobody here (I hope) is going to put you down or belittle you for speaking out. You may get corrected if you share misinformation, but you will certainly be pointed to more accurate details that you can size up for yourself. I wouldn't expect anyone with even a minimum of common sense to fail to verify their data.

Bottom line: We need your input and your support to encourage one another! This is a critical time and no one is going to be exempt from the outcome of the ongoing negotiations in Washington. There are certainly more than the 40 or so opinions out there that keep this site active and I want to read something from every single one of you. This isn't Washington, so speak up!
    Very Good DITTO Me to, come on lets hear from you!!!We value opinon here!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast