Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's just worse than the nastiest slime juice I can think of.

GRRRRR!!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Transcript added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-1198-thread-1-0.html

His words speak for themselves. This man is intent upon selling out America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush the puppet and the traitor

The only solution to our ILLEGAL immigration problem is to rid ourselves of filthy, backstabbing, sell out traitors like Jorge Piñata Bush and his bosom buddies in the Democommunist Party from our political system forever. To the shock and dismay of the conservative voter base, Jorge spent his first term kissing the asses of every liberal in the Senate and Congress giving them every thing they wanted and crawling on his hands and knees to the UN giving hundreds of billions of our taxpayer dollars to corrupt third world parasites and dictatorial regimes.

Then, after re-election, El Presidente immediately turned on his base and spit in the face of honest, hard working, taxpaying, law abiding American citizens fed up with ILLEGAL "immigration" by smearing them as criminal vigilantes. Then proceded to literally hand the country over to his corporate and globalist masters who now control his puppet strings and his every move.

In no time since the Revolutionary War has America been in such a catastrophic crisis where there isn't merely a vaccum of leadership at all levels of government, but a situation in which the leadership is actively working hand in hand with a massive illegal invasion force backed by a corrupt foreign government to subvert US law, the Constitution, and the very rule of law itself in addition to declaring a war on American sovereignty. In short, this unlawful leadership is attempting an overthrow of the legally constituted and lawful government of the United States from within.

President Bush is nothing more than a traitor, chief among others who is deliberately working to serve the interests of a corporate global collective which is dedicated to erasing our national sovereignty, our national identity, and our national laws along with shredding our Constitutional guarantees, rights, and liberties in the process. Not only does this constitute treason, but a country deliberately torn apart by massive civil insurrection and sedition from a multi-millions strong hostile illegal alien fifth column invasion movement, is terrorism incarnate.

What I get from this is just more of Bush's "In Your Face"
    attitude of amnesty and worker programs.
    More of "I will have My way" regardless of how the American
    citizens feel about it or what they want.
    After All He Says: I Am the Decision Maker!

That is pretty sad for someone who is Wrong many more
    times than Right.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Bush says:
    "All elements must be addressed together, or none will be solved at all," he said.

Reads more like a threat than an appeal. This must be the latest talking point now that Lou Dobbs and a host of Republicans are saying Borders First!

He looks so natural ,with that liquor bottle sitting in front of him

Completely disgusting

Have WE Americans EVER witnessed anything like this foreign garbage from any of the previous 42 Presidents???

For all intents and purposes Bush is a foreigner.

Here is Bush also laying down his (oh, so scary) veto threat (we dare you Mr. President to veto something, anything)--- and also doing blackmail just like Mexico and his illegal Aliens do.

Bush says:
    "All elements must be addressed together, or none will be solved at all," he said

BUSH -- THERE will be no enforcement unless I get my amnesty ---blackmail extortion.

By the way Mr. President, Americans don't care one bit about your sniveling Mexican nephew running around in Mexico or Jeb Bush's ties to mexico and we could care less about your sympathetic rememberances of your illegal immigrant maids and cooks ---- Americans derserve to have our laws enforced and the United States Borders protetected from an illegal intrusion that is mauling the United States......if you'll please remember there is this Country called the United States that you are President of and.......

No enforcement unless I get amnesty.

This is a lie anyway.

Actually, there never will be the enforcement promised down the road so your not going to get your amnesty.

Also: All this display is to say to Americans---"It's OK, trust us, Mexico and their illegal Aliens are our friends" Americans need to accept mexican culture and corruption and get used to it because we are merging you together whether you like it or not. It's OK, it won't hurt -- listen to my global spin.

Quote Originally Posted by diana717
    Well I've lost my appetite for about a month. Has he lost what little grey matter he has left?

Ditto. I really feel sick now.

There is no one that Bush can suck up to now to look better. I can only see his ratings getting lower and lower. His legacy will be having been the biggest boob to be ever elected to the White House. I am ashamed for having voted for him. I only wish he was up for election this November. I would vote for ANYONE just to throw him out.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast