Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Bush considers visiting Border Patrol during Ariz. trip

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... r1118.html

Bush considers visiting Border Patrol during Ariz. trip

Nov. 18, 2005 12:00 AM

President Bush is considering a visit with Border Patrol officials in the Tucson Sector when he comes to Phoenix for a fund-raiser on Nov. 28.

"I'm thinking that it's going to come together," Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz., said Thursday. He emphasized that plans are not definite.

Kyl, whose campaign for a third Senate term will benefit from the $1,000-a-plate dinner at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa, where Bush will speak, said the president wants to address illegal immigration issues in the state and may do so "closer to the border."

Border Patrol agents in the Tucson Sector could provide him firsthand information on problems they face and tools they need, Kyl said.

"His office has expressed an interest in doing whatever he can to become even more familiar with the problem on the ground," Kyl said.

A White House spokesman said details will be released several days before the visit.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, that would be a FIRST. AND, a FARCE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Earth to Jorge, we know your lying a$$ is only trying to get a photo op in so you can look good in front of the press. Nice try Jorge, but we are not fooled. Get your snake oily butt back to DC and stay there until you can become coherent enough to do your job the right way. Stop wasting taxpayers money.

EXPEL ALL INVADERS AND BUSH!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

oh please. spare me. So our wonderful leader is going to actually point his snout in the direction of the country he's supposed to be running for a change? He's going to finally interupt his hectic schedule of engineering globalism, interfering in Third World nations' business, and concocting fake reasons to invade Iraq, to grace us with his presence on the Arizona border?

This is just the type of tactic that INFURIATES me about that man. It's just like the HUNDRED trips he made to New Orleans AFTER he finally realized how badly he had screwed up. And, it was the constant PHOTO OPS. His position about the border has NOT CHANGED one bit since his very first proposal so what makes him think we would believe anything any different this late in the game. I'm not even sure he would TRY to change his "plan" for AMNESTY and his GUESTWORKER program. He's still just THAT ARROGANT. God probably has told him exactly what to do about the border just like he did about Iraq.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'm with you Boots. Bush doesn't LEARN from his mistakes, either. You'd think after the Karrina debacle, Bush would have replaced FEMA leadership with some military officer or vet who had experience working in disaster relief, but nooooo--Bush just appoints some airhead lady who's the niece of one of his other cronies. She doesn't even pretend that she has any experience or training!

This is the most incompetent president I have ever witnessed. Dumber than a box of spoons.

Wait, BobC. Is that the niece of General Dick Myers??? I THOUGHT she was appointed to some OTHER position. SURELY not HER! I need to check that out.

The thing that just flies all over me is that AIRHEAD MIKE BROWN is still THERE. As a PAID consultant. HE should be PAYING US--not the other way around. If he had done his job properly, it would not be costing us nearly as much as it ended up costing because of his negligence and impotence and ARROGANCE.

I'll get back on the new head of FEMA!

I don't think he's appointed a permanent one yet, BobC. Below is the article where he appointed an acting director. I will get back to you on the OTHER appointment of the niece of Gen. Myers.

Bill Koplitz / AP
    President Bush chose U.S. Fire Administrator R. David Paulison to replace Mike Brown as director of FEMA on Monday. A career firefighter, Paulison has led the U.S. Fire Administration since 2001.

Hurricane multimedia
    • Blog: Rising from Ruin
    MSNBC.com follows two towns as they rebuild after Katrina. Follow their progress through daily dispatches and in-depth features.

Getty Images • Slide shows
    Rebuilding from Katrina and Rita is a complex mix of social, economic and political pressures. See how these forces are playing out in America’s recovery efforts.

Nightly News • Video
    See the latest Katrina video reports from NBC News.

MAPS OF THE REGION
    • Rita: sea-level, refinery and political maps
    • Animations of potential Houston flooding
    • Katrina flyover: Block by block
    • New Orleans: Before and after
    • Newsweek: The view from above
    • NOAA's view of the devastation

HURRICANE GUIDE

• What are they?
    • Hurricane tracker
    • By the decades
    • Worst hurricanes
    • Weather disasters • How to wind-proof
    • Evacuation tips
    • Health and safety
    • Post-storm checklist
    • Federal response

Most Popular
    • Most Viewed • Top Rated • Most E-mailed

• New grand jury to probe CIA leak
    • Sons rescue mother with help of Web camera
    • House GOP leaders engineer budget plan win
    • The Terrorist Temptation
    • Southern Calif. wildfire forces evacuations
    • Most viewed on MSNBC.com
    • Microsoft to remove Sony malware from PCs
    • Fallout from Sony CD flap getting worse
    • Document: Big oil met with Cheney task force
    • Diamonds can’t tempt honest L.A. cabbie
    • DuPont data indicates it hid risks of chemical
    • The Terrorist Temptation
    • Sons rescue mother with help of Web camera
    • Is 40 really the new 30?
    • Southern Calif. wildfire forces evacuations
    • Top end of housing market losing some froth

Updated: 6:20 a.m. ET Sept. 13, 2005
    WASHINGTON - President Bush has tapped a federal official with three decades of firefighting experience and a background in emergency management to be the new face of his administration’s response to Hurricane Katrina and future natural disasters.

Bush on Monday said he would name Miami native R. David Paulison as acting director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, replacing Mike Brown. Brown resigned Monday after days of criticism over what some said was a slow and ineffective response to Hurricane Katrina’s devastation.

Since December 2001, Paulison has led the U.S. Fire Administration, a division of FEMA and the Homeland Security Department that works to reduce life and economic losses caused by fire.

It's getting WORSE, BobC. She was appointed DIRECTOR OF ICE!

Witness the nomination of Julie Myers as the new head of immigration and customs enforcement at the Homeland Security Department. Though the White House attacked the diplomat Joseph Wilson for nepotism because he undertook a single pro bono intelligence mission while his wife was at the C.I.A., it thought nothing of handing this huge job to a nepotistic twofer: Ms. Myers is the niece of Gen. Richard Myers and has just married the chief of staff for the homeland security secretary, Michael Chertoff. Her qualifications for running an agency with more than 20,000 employees and a $4 billion budget include serving as an associate counsel under Kenneth Starr; in that job, she helped mastermind the costly and doomed prosecution of Susan McDougal, and was outwitted at every turn by the defense lawyer Mark Geragos.

President Bush is considering a visit with Border Patrol officials in the Tucson Sector when he comes to Phoenix for a fund-raiser on Nov. 28.
    Now with this go to the reference pic below and then you will understand why he would go To the border

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-10033.html

Now you understand why he would go.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast