Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hmmmm. Still thinking about this one. I mean would he just stand there, or would he be shown the "good stuff" ? I doubt it, they wouldn't put him in such harms way, but yet he puts all those American ranchers on the border in harms way 24/7..and their children!!

Would they take him to all those places where the trash is all over, would he wait in the night at a rancher's house to see the "real thing".

Besides, the illegals aren't going to cross on whatever day or night it would be, Vicente would see to that. So, what's the use of him going ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Besides, what does he have to "see to believe"? I don't have to "see" ground zero in NYC to know and believe what happened there.

Who cares, you guys are right. Who cares if he goes. It will be just another day in Amerika.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know exactly what he is going to do don't you. He is going to stand there and say if we let all these poor hard-working people enter legally to "do the jobs Americans won't", then they won't be sneaking across the border, and we will finally be able to secure the border.

He is going to use this to push his amnesty plan. I would bet $1000 on it.

Well, Legal--if the IDIOT would watch television or read a NEWSPAPER, for God's sake, he would have to GO to the border to see what's going on. It makes me very nervous when the President of the United States has the temerity to say that he never watches the news nor reads the news.

Tim--I couldn't take you up on that bet because I'm positive you are absolutely CORRECT. The man is still living in La La Land and has not heard the American people speak out. He still must think he has that MANDATE of which he boasted after the election and can STILL pull the wool over our eyes about his "solution to the border problem". Every time I think of the way he would come out and blab on and on about his "mandate" 1 year ago, I just CRACK UP. That mandate didn't last but about 6 months before the American people finally woke up and realized that they had probably made the worst mistake of their lives by putting him back in the White House. The MANDATE, Mr. President, has VANISHED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

They have been talking about this on the radio here, he is going to be doing some "photo ops" if you can imagine that? I wonder who he will have his arm around Minutemen, or mexican national?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Well, I hadn't thought about that but MAYBE his AMIGO from South of the Border is going to meet him there!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Ground AF1 before he does any more damage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12