Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush: by Joseph Farah

We simply can't have a rational and calm debate about what else we do in this country – and that's just what Bush is banking on.

He's hoping that you are so eager to do something on the border – however meaningless and insufficient it might be – that you will agree to his "comprehensive plan."

Please don't be conned. Please don't be fooled. What Bush is doing is simply criminal.

I hold him and other politicians in Washington more responsible for the ugliness that is affecting our country as a result of this issue than I do the illegal aliens. He is an illegal non-alien as a result of his conscious decision to break the law, to refuse to enforce immigration legislation, to ignore the oath he took to uphold the Constitution.

On top of that, now he is trying to extort the American people.

"I will finally enforce the border laws," he says, "if you pardon millions of lawbreakers already here."

I'm not even willing to pardon Bush for his illegal behavior in creating this mess. I'm certainly not willing to discuss pardoning his 12 million to 15 million co-conspirators.

Bush has lost any trust and credibility as a leader on this issue. If he wants to re-establish some trust and credibility, there's an easy way – stop the invasion at the source.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=50281

This is part of an article
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Bush has lost any trust and credibility as a leader on this issue. If he wants to re-establish some trust and credibility, there's an easy way – stop the invasion at the source.
    I agreed with everything except this line. Bush will never again have any trust or credibility as a leader period. He's done being relevant. He should do himself and the rest of us a favor by resigning and spare us the 3 years of pure utter misery we'll experience under his boot. I don't care if he does a complete 180, I will never forgive him for what he's done. Maybe if he admitted to his mistakes, apologized and did the right thing 5 years ago, I would have forgiven him, but he's burned that bridge a long time ago. He's nothing, but a pathological liar and a con artist, a total fraud. For any politican to do what he's done is beyond contempt and to call it a total disgrace is just understating the blatant obvious.

Granted if he did the right thing now, I would be happy that it got done, but the damage has already been done. If the borders get sealed and our laws enforced, it will be inspite of Bush, not because of Bush.

Mr, yeah if you pardon 20 million foreign lawbreakers, I just might throw in a few half measures to appease you and you'll just have to wait and see if I enforce them or not. My thoughts of F U doesn't quite cover what I truly feel about this man.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

kay
    go moosetrack! I CANT BEGIN TO TOP THAT ONE.