Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Loosens Immigration Rules

Bush,

Bush announces visa waiver for 7 countries

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iFNL ... wD93SF8DG1

By JENNIFER LOVEN

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Bush, trying to eliminate a major source of contention with allied nations, announced Friday that the United States is rescinding visa requirements for citizens of six European countries and South Korea.
    Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and South Korea will be added to the U.S. visa waiver program in about a month. Each of those countries allows U.S. citizens to visit without obtaining a visa.
    Some lawmakers worry that visa waivers could make it easier for terrorists to slip into the United States. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said "we know (the program) is exploited by dangerous persons" and noted that the Department of Homeland Security has no system in place to ensure that those who entry the country visa-free ever leave.

Bush is EVER VIGILANT about the needs of other nations. He, I guess, feels that our main concern now is NOT having enough foreigners. I guess he is completely and totally out of touch with his non-globalist base.

At least he didn't put terrorist nations on this new list. That is NOT something I'd put above him. But I can already here countries saying "It is racist and unfair that we need visas now. US TOO!!!' Since Bush doesn't know the difference between racism and culturism, he'll concede.

www.culturism.us

Is there something funky in the water going to the White House? While none of these countries can impose a military threat to the US, coming without visas basically means that we don't know who you are or if you leave. We definitely need more confusion.
    And with Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, the Baltics that spent nearly 60 years as Soviet satellites, many of the Soviet soldiers stayed behind. A close relative in Fla. was once called in to help translate for Estonians that bought a house that did not belong to the guy that sold it to them. Thank goodness, she could speak Russian as none of the family spoke a word of Estonian nor English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    IMO, Bush should not be allowed to do this without congressional approval.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and South Korea will be added to the U.S. visa waiver program in about a month. Each of those countries allows U.S. citizens to visit without obtaining a visa.

If this is a case of waiving visa requirements for those countries to, so to speak, "return the favor" of allowing US citizens to vist without one, then I'm sure that the majority of American citizens would not mind having to obtain visas in order to visit if it meant ensuring the safety of our nation.

How can something such as this be decided by just the POTUS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats right let more in without visas that way they dont overstay the visas like the 9-11 culprits.GOD I PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This Idiot... this GROSSLY INCOMPETANT IDIOT... that some call our President needs to be put on trial for TREASON... TREASON and TREASON!!!!

I CANT SCREAM IT LOUD ENOUGH!!!!!

and dont forget it was ENDORSED by the Department of Homeland Security fraud of a Century Michael Chertoff. When we are attacked on our own soil because of the criminal action by these two fools and then state it was a home grown terrorist know in your heart that it is a bold face LIE... they let them in

Did anyone catch this little tidbit?

Some lawmakers worry that visa waivers could make it easier for terrorists to slip into the United States. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said "we know (the program) is exploited by dangerous persons" and noted that the Department of Homeland Security has no system in place to ensure that those who entry the country visa-free ever leave.
    Is this the same Feinstein who wants to give amnesty to illegal aliens that are already here?!?!? The ones who disregard our laws and enter under false pretenses and use fake or stolen ID?!?!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Did anyone catch this little tidbit?

Is this the same Feinstein who wants to give amnesty to illegal aliens that are already here?!?!? The ones who disregard our laws and enter under false pretenses and use fake or stolen ID?!?!

I did catch that Miguelina and thought it strange coming from Feinstein.

But, this isn't the first contradiction to her previous OBL stance that I seem to recall coming from her recently.

What's going on with her all of a sudden?

Great just what we need more eastern european brothels ooops I mean "modeling studions"and korean "massage parlors"!