Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Well, folks, say good bye to Social Security very, very soon if this happens!

This is explosive, let's get the word around to family and friends.
    I have been working for a long, long time, and contributing the maximum toward social security. I expected, and still expect, to receive what I paid into the system and to reap all the benefits I have earned and deserve. I do not want to watch illegal aliens who have come here illegally and granted a "pathway to citizenship" or "earned citizenship", receive social security benefits. Plus these benefits would be given to all their family members. This is unfair to all Americans.

April
    Once again, OUTRAGEOUS! Is there no end to this WALK over the Americans to sell the country out?? Thank God we are fighting this out here or this would already be through and all of us would be S_____!!!!
    We have keep FIGHTING HARD !!!!!

Banned
    Remember too that the provisions of the totalization agreement with Mexico say that the illegals will be eligible for SS benefits if they have worked in the US for 1.5 years, compared with 10 years that Americans must work before being eligible!!! Can anyone say INSANE, UNFAIR, IDIOTIC, TREASON?

Just another step towards the North American Union.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Remember too that the provisions of the totalization agreement with Mexico say that the illegals will be eligible for SS benefits if they have worked in the US for 1.5 years, compared with 10 years that Americans must work before being eligible!!! Can anyone say INSANE, UNFAIR, IDIOTIC, TREASON?
    That is totally INSANE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12