Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the president of the country started learning how to speak Spanish , so the illegal immigrants can understand him better
    what more can be said
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Funny how Bush says illegals should learn how to speak English when he barely speaks English better than they do.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hope 2006
    Ohala , que muy pronto vamos a hablar Espanol tan bueno como el presidente de los Estados Unidos
    If my Spanish is correct you said that "very soon we are going to speak Spanish better than the president of the United States". The only word I'm not sure of is "Ohala". What does that mean, Hope ?

Well, I have an idea, why don't you "encourage" him more by writing to him directly at :

comments@whitehouse.gov

I feel sure he could use some cheering up since the majority of the American people are not exactly pleased with him right now.

It will please him to recieve a letter of encouragement, especially from someone who has just come to America from China !! Go for it, Hope.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It means , I hope , soon we will speak Spanish as good as the president of the united states

I already wrote to him a few letters.

They just keep the letter somewhere in the Mail room for a few months and then they send the response back to you , telling - please , contact your local officials . Do you want to try ?

Hope 2006
    It means , I hope , soon we will speak Spanish as good as the president of the united states

I already wrote to him a few letters.

They just keep the letter somewhere in the Mail room for a few months and then they send the response back to you , telling - please , contact your local officials . Do you want to try ?
    Oh no, Hope !! I'm afraid of him.

I'll just keep talking about him here.

I'll let you write to him, Hope. I bet you write just the kinds of letters he likes !!

Thank you, but no thank you, Hope. I'm fine just the way I am.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Hope 2006
    Ohala , que muy pronto vamos a hablar Espanol tan bueno como el presidente de los Estados Unidos
    If my Spanish is correct you said that "very soon we are going to speak Spanish better than the president of the United States". The only word I'm not sure of is "Ohala". What does that mean, Hope ?

Well, I have an idea, why don't you "encourage" him more by writing to him directly at :

comments@whitehouse.gov

I feel sure he could use some cheering up since the majority of the American people are not exactly pleased with him right now.

It will please him to recieve a letter of encouragement, especially from someone who has just come to America from China !! Go for it, Hope.
    China

Tan......como ..... means as ........as / this is a grammar rule /
    I went to China about 1.5 years ago - it is a beautiful country , very rich culture . Unfortunately Chinese is a very difficult language to learn , I have a few books in Chinese , but I do not have time to learn it now , though I can read a bit / medical stuff / . Those characters are very fascinating . For example , the character for " good " consists of a woman and a child together - very interesting .
    But this is not the purpose of this site .
    Why did I use the Spanish phrase ?- because that class where people were studying to be US citizen was not the right place for the president to practice his Spanish .
    It was as though he was telling : I am with you , guys , I will even give up my language so it would be easier for you to become USC without speaking one word in English .
    There are many people in this country who speak 3-4 languages . So it is not a big deal .
    About letters - I was complaining on the delays and bureaucracy of the immigration system .
    Unless the letter is signed by thousands of voters - they do not care about it .

Yes, once again, he used very poor judgment. He seems to have big problems with his timing and his judgment.

Let's face it, he'll never learn. Even the School of Hard Knocks hasn't done anything for him.

Hope's
    There are many people in this country who speak 3-4 languages . So it is not a big deal .
    Well, I hate to brag, but we are pretty smart. I mean we did become the world's super power in no time flat, didn't we ?!

And George Bush is ready to take a hammer to U.S. and pound US down to a third world country.

Sorry, Buddy, I'm afraid you just don't have the muscles to do it !!
    Not now, not ever.

P.S. Now you see why I don't write him letters.

But you know what I do have is a picture I saw about border security, and I just might send it. In fact, I'm going to !!

I wrote him a letter and it did not go through . I will try again in a.m.
    I will also write my letter to Mel Martinez and William Bilirakis / his secretary is my friend , a very nice person / . Then I will go on rally - I found it on another site .
    Then I have to wait and pray . I will always believe in God and Justice .
    Otherwise nothing will be left to hold for .
    This is what values are for - ho hold for them , to ground yourself and to be stronger .
    My friends are telling me - you will not change anything , do not waste your time . Maybe it is important for me just to be heard , there are hundreds of thousands people in my situation , so I am not alone .
    Thank you for your support

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast