Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is great news, Johndoe2. I've been very sympathetic to California's situation, and hope this legislation passes despite past disappointments and liberal fruitcakes holding office.

I need to start pestering my state officials again, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    This is great news, Johndoe2. I've been very sympathetic to California's situation, and hope this legislation passes despite past disappointments and liberal fruitcakes holding office.

It would help if we could keep the FEDERAL judges out of it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

California SB 677

CA. to seize property of human traffickers as of 1/1/11

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-223262.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget

It would help if we could keep the FEDERAL judges out of it.
    AMEN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    With that liberal snakepit of slime they call a legislator in that state there is fat chance this bill will even get a hearing

It is a liberal cesspool of progressive reeking morons
    More members of ALIPAC are from California than any other state.
    So your name calling and attacks are counter productive for ALIPAC.
    I am also tired of people trashing Californians. We have fought long and hard to solve the illegal problems here.
    Yea and we have lost. I have lived in california for 49 years and to say the least it has turned into a brown sewer. You can go nowhere without invaders from the south ruining your day, kids have nowhere to start a working life style because all hire these illegal alien mexicants who do not do not speaka de english. California has been completly over run by this real invasion with all in charge not only turning a blind eye, they turn there hole head. California has ZERO hope, it has turned into a 3rd world crap hole that is getting worse by the second. I do every thing I can to make these invaders feel un welcom and wo to the ones who speak that crap around me. CALIFORNIA is sinking and turning into a skid mark on underware. Or should I say a brown spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    With that liberal snakepit of slime they call a legislator in that state there is fat chance this bill will even get a hearing

It is a liberal cesspool of progressive reeking morons
    More members of ALIPAC are from California than any other state.
    So your name calling and attacks are counter productive for ALIPAC.
    I am also tired of people trashing Californians. We have fought long and hard to solve the illegal problems here.
    Yea and we have lost. I have lived in california for 49 years and to say the least it has turned into a brown sewer. You can go nowhere without invaders from the south ruining your day, kids have nowhere to start a working life style because all hire these illegal alien mexicants who do not do not speaka de english. California has been completly over run by this real invasion with all in charge not only turning a blind eye, they turn there hole head. California has ZERO hope, it has turned into a 3rd world crap hole that is getting worse by the second. I do every thing I can to make these invaders feel un welcom and wo to the ones who speak that crap around me. CALIFORNIA is sinking and turning into a skid mark on underware. Or should I say a brown spot.
    You hit the nail on the head
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Not all of us feel that way about CA.
    I have lived in San Diego for more than 30 years and it is still as much paradise today as it was when I moved here. I lived in Long Beach before San Diego and friends who still live there love it as much as ever.
    NO AMNESTY

RELATED

CA. Gov. Brown Supports I.C.E. Secure Communities

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-223652.html
    NO AMNESTY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123