Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just heard the BP officer who rescued the pup was celebrating 20 years of service that day....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    These people have no regard for anyone but themselves. They kill and torture animals for sport and their own sick gratification. They ARE animals. I REFUSE TO SHARE MY WORLD WITH ANY OF THESE SCUM.

Now you're insulting animals. They are truly just one step above single cell life...barely.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Just heard the BP officer who rescued the pup was celebrating 20 years of service that day....
    Maybe he will adopt the puppy and give it a good home!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Maybe he will adopt the puppy and give it a good home!
    Once it gets in the news that the puppy is up for adoption, there will be a line of people wanting to take it home. Lucky pup will find a better life with people that will love it.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I hope the Border Patrol takes and trains the dog to sniff out drugs and illegals crossing the border!
    That would work for me.

Beaten puppy recovering at volunteer's home

Beaten puppy recovering at volunteer's home

Donations pour in from around U.S.
    By Pauline Repard
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

July 19, 2008

SAN DIEGO – While Spirit, a puppy savagely beaten near the San Ysidro border crossing, continues to recover at the home of a dog-rescue volunteer, the reward is growing for the arrest of the man who left her for dead.

The reward fund has hit $6,900, and additional donations have come in to help pay Spirit's medical bills, said Lt. Dan DeSousa with county animal services.

“Money for the reward has come in from Massachusetts, Michigan, Arizona – all over the country,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

The money would be paid for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a man shown on a U.S. Border Patrol videotape punching, choking and slamming the puppy against a fence July 2. By the time agents arrived at the spot about a half-mile east of the San Ysidro port of entry, the man had scaled the fence and escaped into Mexico.
    I'm not going to say what I hope they do to this scum bag should they ever catch him! Unfortunately, i'm sure whatever they do will be much more humane than he deserves.

There is a special place in hell for those who abuse children and animals as this hoodlum will one day discover...

I hope the Border Patrol takes and trains the dog to sniff out drugs and illegals crossing the border!
    That would work for me.
    THAT WORKS FOR ME TOO. THIS DOG CAN HAVE A NICE PRODUCTIVE LIFE WORKING WITH BORDER PATROL. HE HAS ALREADY SHOWN THAT HE IS A VERY STRONG DOG AND I AM SURE HE WILL MAKE A GOOD MEMBER OF THE TEAM. THEY SHOULD NAME HIM "BORDER"

I didn't even think to fax this to my congress man and say is the kind of person you want in our country and give amnesty? This is animal we don't want in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I didn't even think to fax this to my congress man and say is the kind of person you want in our country and give amnesty? This is animal we don't want in our country.
    Can you imagine how this sicko treats women? Not that women and dogs are on the same level, but one time I was listening to Michael Savage and he had a guest on his show that commented on any country that does not treat women or dogs well is not one who we need to have associations with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12