Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Calif. woman fatally shot after allegedly driving into border patrol agent

Calif. woman fatally shot after allegedly driving into border patrol agent

By REENA NINAN Sept.30,2012

Authorities are investigating the fatal shooting of a 32-year-old woman in the suburban San Diego area after she allegedly hit a Border Patrol agent with her car.

Investigators said Valeria Alvarado ran down the agent with her car as border patrol agents were in a Chula Vista neighborhood to serve a felony warrant on Friday.

The agent said he had no choice but to defend himself and fired at Alvarado get her to stop the car.
    Alvarado was hit by five bullets.

According to eye witnesses, the shooting left the mother of five with bullet holes in her face, arms, and chest.

"She literally ran our agent down, the agent actually was impacted, was hit by the vehicle and carried several hundred yards on the hood before fearing for his life did discharge his weapon to get the vehicle to stop," said Border Patrol Deputy Chief Rodney Scott.

Alvarado's husband, Gilbert Alvarado said he wants the shooting investigated.
    "I want justice. Yes. Whoever shot my wife, that guy whoever that is, that guy needs to get shot," he said.
    Alvarado's family called the killing senseless.

"Where's the evidence that my wife threatened a trained officer? You know? He's a trained officer to use lethal force, shoot my wife like that and just not even call an ambulance?" said Gilbert Alvarado.
    The FBI and Chula Vista Police are investigating the shooting. Officials have not released the name of the agent involved in the incident.

Calif. woman fatally shot after allegedly driving into border patrol agent - Yahoo! News

Lawsuit in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh silly me. I guess a 1000-2000 pound automobile isn't considered a weapon capable of killing? Especially when you purposely RAM it into a law enforcement official? The husband's grief is seriously clouding his judgment.

I'd say justice was served and served well. This woman was obviously not who everyone thought she was and had something to hide. Big time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Illegalssuck View Post

Alvarado's husband, Gilbert Alvarado said he wants the shooting investigated.
    "I want justice. Yes. Whoever shot my wife, that guy whoever that is, that guy needs to get shot," he said.
    Alvarado's family called the killing senseless.
    "Where's the evidence that my wife threatened a trained officer?
    Ummm, let's see....
    First of all, since when is it ok for someone to state that a border patrol agent deserves to be shot???
    Secondly, he asked "where's the evidence my wife threatened a trained officer?".....umm, refusing to stop a motor vehicle with someone hanging onto the hood is attempted murder with a deadly weapon (the car).

Another article stated her name is Valeria Alverado but she goes by the name "Monique."

Hmm, something just doesn't add up here.
    But unfortunately I can see the ACLU jumping all over this.

Lemme guess, their defense is gonna be she speaks no English and did not understand when the border patrol agent was screaming "STOP" while clinging for his life on the hood of her car as she refused to slow down.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn