Like Tree6Likes

Thread: California’s Chief Justice: Enforcing Immigration Laws Goes Against The Rule Of Law

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California’s Chief Justice: Enforcing Immigration Laws Goes Against The Rule Of Law

Posted By Jim Treacher On 10:55 AM 03/28/2017 In | No Comments

Since when is moving to another country against the law? And since when do we enforce the laws we have on the books? I thought I knew, but I’m not a judge like this lady is, so I guess I was wrong.

Derek Hawkins, WaPo:

Tani Cantil-Sakauye, California’s chief justice, is fast emerging as one of the Trump administration’s most vocal critics in the judiciary…

Cantil-Sakauye used her annual State of the Judiciary address to argue that the rule of law was being “challenged” amid the administration’s immigration crackdown.

Without mentioning Trump by name, she told the state’s lawmakers that “the rule of law means that we as a people are governed by laws and rules, and not by a monarch.”

(video may be viewed at the source link)

Got that? If you move to another country illegally, and that country tries to make you leave, that’s a challenge to the rule of law.

You see, “rule of law” means we can only enforce the laws that Tani Cantil-Sakauye wants to enforce, in the exact manner she wants to enforce them. She’s the one who decides, because she’s not a monarch.

And the last place our laws should be enforced is anywhere near a courthouse. Come on, people. This is America!

Stop challenging the rule of law by enforcing the law. Tani Cantil-Sakauye has spoken.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/ca...e-rule-of-law/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!!! Oh my God, where they do they find these people and then make them Chief Justices of the State of California? They must go troll digging to find them. Poor California. It's worse than we thought out there, my fellow citizens. Way worse.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    That sort of mindset goes along way in explaining why California has the illegal alien problem it does.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn