Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canadian wants Tancredo to fix Canada

I just got this in an email even though the date of the letter goes back to March. I left the name and address of the person off. The letter is from someone in British Columbia, Canada.

March 31/07

Congressman Tancredo,
    Is there anyway of persuading you to become a Canadian citizen, run for office up here and straighten this country out?
    Mainstream environmentalists, most especially the infamous Sierra Club of Canada, will simply not acknowledge the role that runaway population growth, fuelled largely by immigration, plays in environmental degradation. They will only talk about reducing our “footprintâ€

MW
    Which group sent you an email dated all the way back to March? Just curious.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Border Alert I on yahoo groups.

I get about 10 emails a day. I joined on a website about 2 years ago. It's basically a Border Patrol group, but there are people all over the country on it.

It's not the first time that they've sent me something a little old. Most of what they send me is current. I just noticed the date was older when I read it.

NO WAY!!!!!! TANCREDO IS OURS. CANADA CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It could have been in circulation, just getting to whoever sent it to SAVE.

RedPony,you beat me to it.I thought the exact same thing.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

LOL RAWHIDE!. THEY CANT HAVE HIM. IF HE GETS ELECTED HE CAN TRY TO MAKE TRADE WITH THEM EASIER. BUT THATS AS CLOSE AS THEY WILL GET.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want some new trade partners. We have a bunch of illegal aliens that we can trade off for something less costly, irritating, and demanding for something we could use more of in America like manfacturing jobs and products made in the USA.

Dixie