Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Captured Immigrant’s Son In Need Of Transplant

http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_119172623.html

Apr 29, 2006 7:10 pm US/Eastern

Captured Immigrant’s Son In Need Of Transplant

(CBS4 News) MIAMI During one of the recent immigration sweeps in South Florida, many immigrants have been captured and or displaced from their normal lives. Among them is Frank Onettie who was picked up during a sweep roughly 10 days ago.

He has an 8 year-old son with leukemia scheduled for a bone marrow transplant, but because Mr. Onettie was captured and in custody, he has lost his health insurance and job making it difficult to pay for the costly surgery.

Currently, the family is trying to raise money for the child’s transplant.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

47,000,000 Americans are without health insurance. Almost 25% of our legal population. Their children don't have access to health insurance or money for "costly surgeries" either. Maybe one of them will now be hired to fill Mr. Ornetti's position with the company that offers health insurance.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    47,000,000 Americans are without health insurance. Almost 25% of our legal population. Their children don't have access to health insurance or money for "costly surgeries" either. Maybe one of them will now be hired to fill Mr. Ornetti's position with the company that offers health insurance.

Great response, Judy!

I have a child with a chronic, life-threatening and incurable disease. It's called Type I diabetes. Fortunately, she and my other child have health insurance coverage through their father's employer.

These types of conditions whether diabetes, leukemia as mentioned in this article, etc., etc., are very costly to treat. In some cases and in the fore article mentioned, taxpayers are picking up the tabs. Not fair if the child or adult is an anchor baby/illegal alien.

I wish the medical costs were tabulated and sent on to freeloader Vicente Fox and other rich and corrupt leaders of third world countries.

P.S. Even though my children have health coverage that doesn't drain USA taxpayers, I myself have no health coverage so I'm one of those 47,000,000 Americans without that you mention.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

P.S. Even though my children have health coverage that doesn't drain USA taxpayers, I myself have no health coverage so I'm one of those 47,000,000 Americans without that you mention.
    I am one of them too!

So if they're looking for "health insurance" sympathy, they "is" really barking up the wrong tree here in America.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn