Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Casa Grande teen sexually abused by neighbor / deportation

Sheriff: Casa Grande teen sexually abused by neighbor, threatened with deportation

Posted: 5:04 PM
    Last Updated: 22 minutes ago
    By: Jay Reynolds

CASA GRANDE, AZ - Authorities in Pinal County are asking for the public's help to catch a man accused of sexually abusing a 16-year-old girl in her home earlier this year.

Authorities say the suspect threatened to call immigration if the victim told them what happened.

"It scares me," said the young victim, who ABC15 is not identifying due to the crime and her age.

That Casa Grande girl recalls the night, January 27, when she says 25-year-old Alfredo Torres sexually abused her.

"He just came in and everything and started touching me and started laying down next to me and everything," the teen said.

She says Torres was high on cocaine at the time and wouldn't stop when she said 'no.'

"He was actually sticking his hand down my shirt and then he was trying to pull my pants down and everything," the girl said.

So now Pinal County Sheriff's deputies and Casa Grande police are involved. They're looking for Torres despite threats against the family and police.

"We consider him a dangerous individual not for just because of the acts that he's committed against innocent victims but also in terms of the threats he's made against law enforcement," said Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Babeu says Torres is not only dangerous but a sick man who admits to having sex with horses.

Torres has avoided capture so they need the public's help to find him.

"Alfredo Torres is a dangerous sexual offender," Babeu said.

They need help to protect innocent victims like the 16-year-old Casa Grande girl, Or others that may not have come forward about falling victim to Alfredo Torres.

"I want him to go to jail because I know he's been hurting somebody else, little girls and everything," said the girl.

Torres is described as 5 foot 4, 125 pounds with a thin build, black hair and a goatee. He apparently has tattoos on his chest of guns, marijuana and that of a rosary around his neck.

Authorities say Torres is known to carry weapons and should be considered armed and dangerous.

He is currently on probation for aggravated assault related to a prior sexual assault and sexual conduct with a minor. He violated his current probation by smoking marijuana and has a past history of resisting arrest, authorities said.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_ce ... eportation
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

at source link is a picture and a video report