Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot welcomes illegal immigrants from Texas: 'We'll rent the buses

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot welcomes illegal immigrants from Texas: 'We'll rent the buses next time'

“I’m happy to take and drain Texas of all of its residents," says mayor as Texas continues bussing migrants to "sanctuary city."

By Just the News staff
    Updated: September 2, 2022 - 2:34pm

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Thursday extended an additional welcome to illegal immigrants being bussed to her city from Texas, doubling down on earlier statements that indicated strong support for the migrants being sent there by Texas officials.

"I’m happy to take and drain Texas of all of its residents," Lightfoot said of the migrants at a press conference. "I wouldn’t want to live in a state with a governor like that."

"And we’ll rent the buses next time to bring ‘em here," she added, referring to the busses commissioned by Texas state officials to drive the illegal immigrants to Chicago.

The Post Millennial
    @TPostMillennial
    ·
    Follow

Lori Lightfoot on buses of illegal migrants from Texas:
    “I’m happy to take and drain Texas of all of its residents. I wouldn’t want to live in a state with a governor like that … And we’ll rent the buses next time to bring ‘em here.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565468220777275394

Watch on Twitter
    6:34 PM · Sep 1, 2022

Lightfoot had earlier claimed that the illegal immigrant bussing program commissioned by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott was "a stain on the nation."

"This absolutely can not continue. We’ve got to rally together at this time, help these people that are in need.

We shouldn’t be in this situation where families are thrown on buses," she argued.

Nevertheless, the mayor suggested that Chicago was poised to take care of any illegal immigrants that get sent from Texas.

“We will make sure that none of these folks will be left in the lurch,” she said.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot welcomes illegal immigrants from Texas: 'We'll rent the buses next time' | Just The News

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let their president "rally" to take care of them all.

Get them OFF our soil.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL