Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    This is why statistics showing the costs of illegal immigrants to taxpayers are inaccurate; the biggest costs are to provide education, health care, welfare, free lunches, etc. to their U.S. citizen anchor babies which aren't included in these statistics.
    Exactly. Illegal aliens have to be deported. We can't sustain this unplanned illegal population or its offspring. It's a travesty and the people responsible for it need to sued, charged, bankrupted and sent to prison. What these open borders people have done to the American People is unconscionable and they should have to pay for every cent of it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    As this NYT article states, Anchor Babies do NOT replace Native White Americans with high paying jobs: The politics of race replacement is ignoring IQ, at devistating consequenses, no police, schools or fire depts! No infrastructure, basicly, we are looking at Mexico in America SOON!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/21/us/21 ... ers&st=cse
    Go to South Florida and areas like the City of Miami and Miami Dade County and you see it first hand. The City of Miami Police Department is up there with NYPD and LAPD for police corruption. All you need to do is look at the names and/or pictures of those caught and it is blatently obvious. People here call south Florida a banana republic or 4th world.
    The second to last time I was in Miami, I walked into a sidewalk cafe and asked them if they had coke. Half of the restaurant got up and ran out.

Of course, I was talking about a Coca Cola because I don't like Pepsi as much as Coke, so when I realized what they thought I meant and they probably figured I was a NARC of some type, I laughed and used my hand to motion a drink and said "no no, not that, Coca Cola" and they said "aaah, yes, we have", and everybody's jibbering in Spanish and laughing, and my co-worker was laughing so hard he was in tears.

That's when I saw them serving rice and black beans. I'd never had that, so the next day I went back and tried some, and it was delicious.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    There is an old saying: will the last American to leave Miami, please bring the flag.
    In the 1980s, going to take a state exam for licensure, had the choice of Miami or Orlando. Joke was that you need to be well-armed to go to Miami.
    I have never had problems in Miami and I love Cuban food, but apparently, from what you say, swatchick, the Cuban populace is overrun by Spanish-speaking illegals.
    The biggest problem in South Florida is all those who had temporary visas and over stayed. In some cases it is over 10 years. Then you have illegals from Eastern Europe, Israel, Central America, South America, Mexico and the Carribean. Little Havana is a full of illegals now. As for the Cubans those who came from the 80's on are not the same as those who came earlier. Many Cubans will tell you that. Most of the ones now don't want to work and many are scammers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just ask California. We are bankrupt with the help of illegals. Our prision system is over run with illegals. Our schools are over crowded with illegals. We use to have the best schools and roads in the nation. Now we are the 47th in schools and roads. I do blame illegal aliens for alot of the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    As this NYT article states, Anchor Babies do NOT replace Native White Americans with high paying jobs: The politics of race replacement is ignoring IQ, at devistating consequenses, no police, schools or fire depts! No infrastructure, basicly, we are looking at Mexico in America SOON!

Go to South Florida and areas like the City of Miami and Miami Dade County and you see it first hand. The City of Miami Police Department is up there with NYPD and LAPD for police corruption. All you need to do is look at the names and/or pictures of those caught and it is blatently obvious. People here call south Florida a banana republic or 4th world.
    The second to last time I was in Miami, I walked into a sidewalk cafe and asked them if they had coke. Half of the restaurant got up and ran out.

Of course, I was talking about a Coca Cola because I don't like Pepsi as much as Coke, so when I realized what they thought I meant and they probably figured I was a NARC of some type, I laughed and used my hand to motion a drink and said "no no, not that, Coca Cola" and they said "aaah, yes, we have", and everybody's jibbering in Spanish and laughing, and my co-worker was laughing so hard he was in tears.

That's when I saw them serving rice and black beans. I'd never had that, so the next day I went back and tried some, and it was delicious.
    Now that is funny. Do you remember what area you were in? I had a different experience when I first moved down here. On my way to get back on I-95 northbound after leaving the City of Miami Police Station I ended up in Liberty City. I had others in the car with me and the guys on the porches and on the street tried selling us drugs. It was like they were competing for business but got none.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Just ask California. We are bankrupt with the help of illegals. Our prision system is over run with illegals. Our schools are over crowded with illegals. We use to have the best schools and roads in the nation. Now we are the 47th in schools and roads. I do blame illegal aliens for alot of the problems.
    I can remember 30 years or so when California was the envy of the nation, you had the jobs, the schools, the education, buildings, the housing, roads, technology .. and everyone wanted to go to California on a vacation .... alot of people wanted to move there depending on their situation and how adventurous they were.

It's just heart-breaking to see what's happened to California under the weight of illegal immigration and free trade treason. You're stuck with all these poor people at the same time as you've lost most of your high-tech industries. It's just a tragedy, and the people who caused this disaster are nothing more than criminal traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Now that is funny. Do you remember what area you were in? I had a different experience when I first moved down here. On my way to get back on I-95 northbound after leaving the City of Miami Police Station I ended up in Liberty City. I had others in the car with me and the guys on the porches and on the street tried selling us drugs. It was like they were competing for business but got none.
    Well, lets see, I can still visualize the street, it was maybe a couple to three blocks or so off one of the water fronts, not far from the Fountainbleau Hotel, where we were staying and where the conference was. We were done there running a booth at a national trade conference and it was lunch-time, we ate lunch at the hotel and then took a walk and strolled around the area for awhile. That's why I ws thirty and wanted a Coke to sip on as we strolled. My co-worker got the biggest kick out of that. He told that story for years. It was all Hispanic, Cuban I guess, and they split like rockets. I think they thought there was going to be trouble and some big shoot out or something. I didn't get the sense at all that they were dealing or anything, but where I came from the world coke meant one thing and that was a Coca Cola soda pop.

America is such a diverse country, with an abundance of everything from smoked eel to black beans and rice. And apparently we also have an abundance of varieties of coke.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    America is such a diverse country, with an abundance of everything from smoked eel to black beans and rice. And apparently we also have an abundance of varieties of coke.

Exactly.

"swatchick" it is hard to imagine why someone would name their chain of stores"Banana Republic"
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast