Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If and when these people ever start paying their share of taxes (when they grow up) it will be already TOO LATE for this country. Besides it is still SUPPOSEDLY against the law for them to workl. And when they do work ,what kind of an income will they make to pay for all the past benefits they have all collected? This is BS and they keep using these reasons why we should let them stay in this country.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

You're absolutely right uniteasone, because we're already way over the number of people for whom we have or will have jobs for so they aren't contributing now and they won't be contributing later. If they have a job later it just means they stole it from another US citizen, whose parents were citizens and probably their parents were citizens. So there's no "help" Anchor Babies are giving the children of US citizens. None at all.

The government officials who did this should be drawn and quartered and fed to hungry dogs.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The problem is that businesses want their slave labor. They are making alot of money off of it. I find that the ones here legally exploit those from the same country or group of countries. An example would be Haitians hiring fellow Haitians who are here illegally or Russians hiring their own. In Miami Dade Cubans are notorious for hiring other Hispanics in this country illegally. In fact they side with them and their sob stories. The head of Miami Dade College is Cuban and he has no problem allowing illegals to go to school there and not have them as international students. Every few months we hear about their illegal alien students who are being allowed to stay, have been deported or are in the process of being deported. I know a person who was called racist by an co-worker from Argentina because he refused to hire day laborers from outside the Home Depot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The problem is that businesses want their slave labor. They are making alot of money off of it. I find that the ones here legally exploit those from the same country or group of countries. An example would be Haitians hiring fellow Haitians who are here illegally or Russians hiring their own. In Miami Dade Cubans are notorious for hiring other Hispanics in this country illegally. In fact they side with them and their sob stories. The head of Miami Dade College is Cuban and he has no problem allowing illegals to go to school there and not have them as international students. Every few months we hear about their illegal alien students who are being allowed to stay, have been deported or are in the process of being deported. I know a person who was called racist by an co-worker from Argentina because he refused to hire day laborers from outside the Home Depot.
    Our country is becoming a third world street fight. It's hideous. How any US Citizen of US citizen parents could condone any of this just is beyond my comprehension unless they're descendants of the Pro-Slavery Group, which could be the case. I've tried for almost 5 years to understand it, but I just can't because there's no benefit to any American, there's no benefit to the economy, there's no benefit to our government, there's no benefit at all to anyone, not even the long term interests of those who hire them. The quality of the business and product goes down, the companies are eventually raided and bankrupted, so it's just irrational criminal minds behind all of it, just exactly like the people who were behind slavery. No difference at all that I can see.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy most people don't see it as it really is. They are like milk horses with blinders on. One black man I know said that this country was and is being built on slave labor. He was a forklift operator and lost his job in Atlanta to illegals when they were building the olympic buildings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Our country is becoming a third world street fight. It's hideous. How any US Citizen of US citizen parents could condone any of this just is beyond my comprehension unless they're descendants of the Pro-Slavery Group, which could be the case. I've tried for almost 5 years to understand it, but I just can't because there's no benefit to any American, there's no benefit to the economy, there's no benefit to our government, there's no benefit at all to anyone, not even the long term interests of those who hire them. The quality of the business and product goes down, the companies are eventually raided and bankrupted, so it's just irrational criminal minds behind all of it, just exactly like the people who were behind slavery. No difference at all that I can see.
    You said it. That's the REAL picture Judy. The whole condition of this country is rapidly going over the edge. There will be nothing left for future generations except a geographical area that is only a dim recollection of what it once established.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Judy most people don't see it as it really is. They are like milk horses with blinders on. One black man I know said that this country was and is being built on slave labor. He was a forklift operator and lost his job in Atlanta to illegals when they were building the olympic buildings.
    It's a tragedy of exigent circumstance.

It's unforgivable what these Open Borders Fanatics have done to our country and American workers as well as the honest law-abiding businesses who still only hire Americans.

Judy, I think this is not the result of any circumstance, exigent or otherwise. This is a matter of pure greed from the powers with the money to influence our elected branches of government to making the decisions to keep their profit margins climbing every year, while the working American citizen is getting cut off at the knees -- take the lower pay, less hours or take the pink slip.
    Bill Gates testified about the urgent need for more H1-B visas with no cap on the numbers issued, as American IT workers suddenly had the case of stupids. Underlying motive being cheaper workers mean more profit.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Judy, I think this is not the result of any circumstance, exigent or otherwise. This is a matter of pure greed from the powers with the money to influence our elected branches of government to making the decisions to keep their profit margins climbing every year, while the working American citizen is getting cut off at the knees -- take the lower pay, less hours or take the pink slip.
    Bill Gates testified about the urgent need for more H1-B visas with no cap on the numbers issued, as American IT workers suddenly had the case of stupids. Underlying motive being cheaper workers mean more profit.
    An "exigent circumstance" means an emergency condition, a threat to our society requiring immediate arrest and deportation of those posing the threat and creating the emergency for the American People. It's like an exigent circumstance in criminal law enforcement that sets aside the need for law enforcement to secure a warrant for a search or an arrest before taking action, because the emergency condition itself is sufficient probable cause for the action. I believe we are in an exigent circumstance, an emergency condition, with regards to illegal immigration, and this situation should be sufficient enough for local and state law enforcement to seek out, arrest and deport illegal aliens.

But I agree with you totally that the cause of this exigent circumstance is the sinister anti-American greed of those lining their pockets to undercut American Workers and America Businesses who employ American Workers. It's a deliberate, organized attack by foreign nations, foreign businesses, foreign nationals as well as some of our own traitorous citizens and businesses to use illegal aliens to bankrupt our country and impoverish our own citizens. This is a national emergency, an exigent circumstance, that needs a full bore defense under US law to deport this menace from our sovereign territory.

Vortex you are correct. I know about Microsoft. They were the first ones who pushed for visas for employees in the high tech sector. Bill Gates would come to Canada to recruit at the University of Waterloo around graduation time as would others. My daughter's friend was going to university and taking a computer major. He was brilliant and ended up quitting university as there were no jobs for Americans. There are many more like him out there. He was fortunate as he was a Russian immigrant who became an American citizen and as many programming companies are in Russia and the Ukraine he ended up getting a computer because he is fluent in Russian.
    The hospitals are no better when they claim there is a nursing shortage and bring others on visas. I used to think there was a nursing shortage but yet American nurses ended up in poorer jobs while those on visas often got the better hospital jobs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast