Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cobb’s D.A. King Applauds H.B. 87

Voices: Cobb’s D.A. King Applauds H.B. 87

Local anti-illegal immigration advocate celebrates Georgia’s controversial new law.

By James Swift | 10:24am
    e-mail our editor at gaetana.pipia@patch.com.

“I helped write H.B. 87,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

D A King----

D A has dedicated his life to support Americans and their rights. He has fought the good fight for years. He has been subjected to jeers and sneers of myopic, Pollyanna, feel good liberals until people began to see the costs of illegal immigration.

He has, almost single handedly, looked out for the interests of Georgia's citizen workers. His site is www.thedustininmansociety.org.

I learned a ton from D A and I thank him for his non stop efforts to protect the jobs and well being of my children and grandchildren.

Most Americans are too busy with the daily effort of job and family obligation to recognize how the illegal immigration invasion has taken so much away from our fellow citizens.

Banned
    Go Georgia, awsome!
    Unless I missed it. Why no link to ALIPAC on the web site??? Hmmm....