Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Conservative Candidate Doug Hoffman Supports Amnesty

http://www.doughoffmanforcongress.com/i ... mmigration

In Conservative Candidate, Doug Hoffman's own words from his own website:

"Where do you stand on illegal immigration?

"There is no question that our immigration policies are flawed. The answer, though, is not to put up a wall and stop all immigration. The answer is to create an easier path for immigrants to enter the United States – and to work here – while at the same time getting tough on illegal immigrants who commit crimes."

Sound familiar? Straight out of the talking points of National Council of La Raza. So this should tell you straight-up where Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty, Rick Santorum, Fred Thompson, Glenn Beck and Mike Huckabee stand on illegal immigration.

We're in our Period of Ironies and Opposites, folks. Beware. Many of you have just espoused a no name from nowhere because a guy on the radio and another dude on TV told you "he's the man", when he is in fact a multi-millionaire globalist that supports the very action ALIPACers have been working their asses off for 6 years to stop.

You can not possibly want Doug Hoffman in the US Congress and be sincere about stopping illegal immigration, can you?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Frankly, Judy, I am really surprised at you. This is one of the most arrogant, holier-than-thou, critical posts I have read on these boards recently. You have provided good info, but your message gets lost in your delivery.

I admittedly made a mistake in not taking my own advice, which I just wrote here yesterday, about checking out the stance of candidates on the issue of illegal immigration. Here: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-175877-.html

But I’m not going to shoot myself just yet.

Even given what you’re saying, I still hope Hoffman wins. If we have three candidates, one being a liberal Democrat, one a liberal “Republican“, and one a conservative independent, AND they ALL are pro-open borders, what other choice do we have? Who then do you hope will win this NY race, if NOT Hoffman?

Illegal immigration is my number one priority issue. But there is really little hope for reversing the problem if the Republican Party continues to be the Progressive-Lite Party. The GOP has to get the message, or just let the party die. This NY race is one way to get started. Then hopefully, more real conservative or independent candidates will have more of a chance in 2010, more real conservatives who ARE against illegal immigration.

I wish Limbaugh and Beck both would talk more often and adamantly about illegal immigration. They both have stated stances against it. I think years ago Limbaugh used to be somewhat in favor of open-borders, but eventually came to his senses.

[b]But for you to assume and accuse those of us hoping Hoffman wins, of doing so ONLY because “some guy on the radioâ€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Hoffman's on the record in his own website as supporting Comprehensive Immigration Reform. The Republican doesn't support Comprehensive Immigration Reform. She doesn't support tax increases and voted against an enormous spending bill in New York last year. She doesn't support cap and trade, she believes it will destroy our economy. She's opposed to tax increases and proposes numerous tax cuts if she gets to Congress. She opposes the health care reform plan presently in Congress, although she recognizes we need some improvements to our system, but she supports tort reform and other free market solutions.

Limbaugh and Beck both lied about this woman on national television. I liked Limbaugh and Beck even though I don't agree with them on everything until yesterday. When they chose to lie about a woman and lie about a Republican and lie about her record, they reduced themselves to the same level of the Alaska Basement Bloggers who tried to destroy Sarah Palin, who I supported even though I don't agree with her views on everything, until yesterday. They've lied about a woman, a Republican woman, and her track record to promote a liberal conservative for the US Congress, which shows how nuts the labels "liberal" and "conservative" have become. The terms are so twisted and perverted that they no longer mean anything.

When you support illegal immigration and an "easier path for immigrants to enter our country -- and work here --- " you're neither liberal nor conservative, you're a supporter of illegal immigration. "Period."

Hoffman doesn't even want our "wall". He opposes our fence we worked so hard to get. All he's done is split the Republican vote which could mean Republicans lose this seat in Congress.

Dede is a Republican from a Congressional district that's been Republican since 1870. She'll vote the party line on immigration which is the Republican Party Platform of 2008 to oppose Amnesty, secure our borders and enforce US immigration law.

If Dede wins, and I sure hope she does, I look forward to working with her on immigration and other issues when she gets to Washington.

Oh, and I don't read minds. I read posts. I'm sorry if my post offended you, it certainly wasn't intended to.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please remember that both Limbaugh and Beck are opinion shows. I wouldn't say they "lied" but rather that they were expressing their opinions.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Please remember that both Limbaugh and Beck are opinion shows. I wouldn't say they "lied" but rather that they were expressing their opinions.
    Okay, that works for me. In any event, Doug Hoffman is a pro-illegal immigration open borders Amnesty nut.

I think you've edited your first post Judy. It doesn't always show when a post is edited. Wish I would have quoted it. I will next time.

Your signature line quotes Ronald Reagan. Reagan - the Father of Amnesty. Ironic, and a little hypocritical.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I think you've edited your first post Judy. It doesn't always show when a post is edited. Wish I would have quoted it. I will next time.

Your signature line quotes Ronald Reagan. Reagan - the Father of Amnesty. Ironic, and a little hypocritical.
    I didn't edit my first post. What did you think it said that it doesn't? Sure, feel free to quote me any time you like.

Yes, Reagan was a little "hypocritical". He was a social "conservative". His quote is still true, however, which is why I use it, because "a nation without borders is not a nation".

Eisenhower was liberal Republican, who rounded up illegal aliens and deported them. Reagan the "conservative" Republican gave them amnesty, which is exactly what Doug Hoffman wants to do, and one can only assume is what the "conservatives" like Palin and Pawlenty who endorse him want to do as well. After all, Palin was McCain's pick for VP, and we know where McCain is on illegal immigration, the Father of Amnesty II.

Cant ever remember Rush being for open borders. Have to agree with Buildit now

Judy

I tend to agree with you about Hoffman being for more immigration so why is the Minute Men supporting Hoffman too ? Why is everyone supporting a Amnesty candidate. ???
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

ELE
    I did not know that he was an Amnesty candidate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast