Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Coulter: 'I would die' for Trump

September 13, 2016
    By Caitlin Yilek

Ann Coulter, whose support of Donald Trump at one point appeared to falter with his shifting immigration stance, is standing by the Republican nominee no matter what.

“I worship him like the North Koreans worship the ‘Dear Leaders’ — yes, I would die for him,” the conservative commentator joked to Politico’s “Off Message” podcast.
    “I didn’t get the gene that makes me care about what other people think,” she added about her bluntness when it comes to talking about immigration. “I’m much like Trump that way. I don’t really care. They’re just words.”

Coulter revealed to Politico that she emailed Trump’s campaign last fall to remind it to keep the focus on immigration.

Trump’s campaign manager at the time, Corey Lewandowski, assured her the campaign wasn’t backing down from the no-amnesty position.

“And Corey was getting a little exasperated with me and kept saying, ‘He’s not backing down,” Coulter said. “Then he came out for the Muslim ban on my birthday, Dec. 8, my best birthday gift ever. I finally emailed Corey and said, ‘OK, I think he’s not backing down.’”

But in late August, she wasn’t so sure.

The author was just kicking off her book tour for “In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!” when Trump appeared to be softening on his immigration policies -- a pivot for the candidate that didn't last long.

“This could be the shortest book tour ever if he’s really softening his position on immigration,” she said. “But I don’t think he is.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-die-for-trump
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    “I worship him like the North Koreans worship the ‘Dear Leaders’ — yes, I would die for him,” the conservative commentator joked to Politico’s “Off Message” podcast.
    “I didn’t get the gene that makes me care about what other people think,” she added about her bluntness when it comes to talking about immigration. “I’m much like Trump that way. I don’t really care. They’re just words.”

Would he get his genitals cut off? Oops, too late.

Do we really need this kind of crap? Really? The North Koreans worship the "Dear Leader"? (There is only one and he doesn't like competition.) But they don't really do that, do they? They are too scared of the creepy little thug too show any real affection.

More performance art from the LGBTQ+whatever parade.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn