Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And the cradle will rock

People in their nice homes, driving new cars, and woking in comfortable positions of the Jewish religion living in Germany in 1937 said to themselves that "This Adolph whats-his-name is just a blow hard". Seven years later 6 million were dead. The population of Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio GONE!!!

People living in Hawaii on December 6, 1941 had it made, especially the servicemen. Paradise. The following day more than 3,000 were dead. The population of Dublin, Texas GONE!!!

Readers of the Dallas Mourning Blues on November 21, 1963 found the parade route for the visit of President John F. Kennedy. The following day this brilliant and courageous man was killed, in broad daylight, in Dallas, Texas. Our collective hope was GONE!!!

The night of April 3, 1968 was beautiful in Memphis, TN. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. had gone there to help black sanitation workers get fair wages in relation to their white counterparts. The world was captivated by his speech that spring evening. The following day, the Nobel Prize winner was killed, in broad day light, at the Loraine Motel. Our collective dream was GONE!!!

The night of January 15, 1991 was beautiful but cold in Kuwait. The mood was tense, but we were all together. I was a young captain, in relation to the other officers of my grade, and I was scared as hell. Anyone that has been in combat and tells you "Oh no, I was not afraid" is either a liar or a psycopath. The following night, I became a MAN. My innocence was GONE!!!

People flying across the nation and around the world on September 10, 2001 in general had good flights. Some flights were late. Some were on time. The following day, more people than that had died at Pearl Harbor were dead. The population of Merkel, Texas GONE!!!

One day soon, a illegal alien convert to Islam will cross our border with Mexico with a suitcase nuke and kill untold numbers of Americans. I don't know the date, but I will remember THE DAY BEFORE!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Scarey, Sixx. But I'd rather be scared and try to stop it, than stupid and let it happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SIXX....what can I say....other than....what you so eloquently outline is exactly the history of the United States one event from now.

BUT, not to worry, El Presidio is on top of things...he has Homeland Security on the task while he peddles diverting 4% of the social security plan to his Wall Street Buddies and prolonging our "engagement" in Iraq.

I understand that because of Congressman John Conyers call for an investigation of the Downing Street Memo, El Presidio intends to make "two speeches" on Iraq next week.

With a 37% approval rating on Iraq....I'm sure everyone will be "tuned" to HBO and the Disney Channel instead.

I have a lot of confidence in Homeland Security, don't you? At a recent Congressional Hearing on an important security matter, they didn't even show up. The Congressman described them as "an empty space with an empty chair".

I think that just about sums up "where we are"!!

Governless.

Which makes us "sitting ducks" and "easy marks".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    SIXX....what can I say....other than....what you so eloquently outline is exactly the history of the United States one event from now.

BUT, not to worry, El Presidio is on top of things...he has Homeland Security on the task while he peddles diverting 4% of the social security plan to his Wall Street Buddies and prolonging our "engagement" in Iraq.

I understand that because of Congressman John Conyers call for an investigation of the Downing Street Memo, El Presidio intends to make "two speeches" on Iraq next week.

With a 37% approval rating on Iraq....I'm sure everyone will be "tuned" to HBO and the Disney Channel instead.

I have a lot of confidence in Homeland Security, don't you? At a recent Congressional Hearing on an important security matter, they didn't even show up. The Congressman described them as "an empty space with an empty chair".

I think that just about sums up "where we are"!!

Governless.

Which makes us "sitting ducks" and "easy marks".

The average age of the world's great civilizations
    has been 200 years. These nations have
    progressed through this sequence:

from bondage to spiritual faith

from spiritual faith to great courage

from courage to liberty

from liberty to abundance

from abundance to selfishness

from selfishness to complacency

from complacency to apathy

from apathy to dependency

from dependency back to bondage.

-- Alexander Fraser Tytler (1742-1813)
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Thanks Sixx....we are on the final stages....Americans have survived and rebounded several times from the complacency and apathy stages...dependency (trust)....was well in play, but I believe that "bond" has been broken in recent weeks and people are withdrawing from that trust and dependency on the government.

The Minutemen and Alipac and all the other organizations show that many have awakened from the complacency and apathy phase.

Every day more and more Congressmen are beginning to slink from their holes and speak some Truth. Tom Tancredo is the strongest voice in Congress and a True American willing to lay it on the line.

WE can avoid destruction....but we must ACT!!

We will have to have a major demonstration in DC....SOON!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn