Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Criminal Illegal Immigrant Free On Bond Kills Family

August 15, 2007
    Criminal Illegal Immigrant Free On Bond Kills Family

In yet another tragic example of the government’s failure to protect Americans from violent illegal immigrants, a drunken Mexican man with a criminal record killed an entire family when he crashed his car into theirs on Houston freeway.

The illegal alien, Juan Felix Salinas, suffered minor injuries and was out on bond for a previous assault charge. His blood alcohol level was three times the Texas legal limit when his speeding vehicle rammed into another occupied by a 26-year-old woman, her husband and 2-year-old son.

The Williams family, which was returning from a movie, died immediately in the burning wreckage. Their small car was instantly demolished by the powerful impact of the illegal alien’s much larger speeding van.

Not only was Salinas free on bond in a criminal case, he had been previously deported to his native Nuevo Leon Mexico two years ago yet entered the U.S. again illegally and was allowed to remain in the country after his recent arrest for assault.

It took the horrific murders of three innocent Americans for federal authorities to finally take action. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials have finally placed a so-called “immigration holdâ€

Where is the link?

How many lives will it take before our state and government officials get it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    How many lives will it take before our state and government officials get it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    I know. And the MSM burries most of these stories. I know it would cost millions and I doubt the MSM would cover it, but I have often wondered if a 30 minute "commerical" could be made and shown during prime time. Show clips and pictures of the vicitms of illegal aliens, similar to that You tube clip. ALIPAC, blogs, Lou and talk radio certainly get this message out so much more than years ago. But if a commercial ran for a week straight, more people might be forced to "wake up". I know this is expensive and not likely, it just seems there is a whole group of people who would never go on a blog or web to research illegal aliens. We need to educate them somehow.

I am emailing the above link to several radio stations. That's all I can do right now. I'm so angry that I could spit.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I am emailing the above link to several radio stations. That's all I can do right now. I'm so angry that I could spit.
    Yes- I guess that is what we need to do after every death by an illegal alien. That is the only hope that we have of a chance of the MSM covering these tragedies that could have been avoided by simply enforcing the law.

That's so sad

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hea ... 51408.html

from the houston chronicle.
    look at all the comments after the story

Click on "read all comments" its 24 pages

Blurb on Fox Hemmert show about it (showing picture) at 8:02 AM, PST.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast