Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cruz: ‘I Like Donald Trump,’ Slams NBC For Cutting Ties

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cruz: ‘I Like Donald Trump,’ Slams NBC For Cutting Ties

12:43 PM 06/30/2015
    Andrew Kadar

Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz defended Donald Trump on “Fox and Friends” Tuesday morning.

“When it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump. I think he’s terrific. I think he’s brash. I think he speaks the truth,” Cruz said.

In the outspoken billionaire’s presidential run announcement, Trump made a variety of controversial comments, some of which were aimed at immigrants. “They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some I assume are good people, but I speak to border guards, and they tell us what we are getting,” he said in his speech June 16.

NBC said it would no longer be airing Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, both of which are co-owned by Trump.

Following NBC’s statement, Trump released a statement of his own. “NBC is weak, and like everybody else is trying to be politically correct – that is why our country is in serious trouble.” Donald Trump will be suing NBC for a breach of contract.

Cruz said NBC “is engaging in political correctness that is silly and that is wrong.”

“I don’t think you should apologize for speaking out against the problem that is illegal immigration. I recognize that the PC world of the mainstream media, they don’t want to admit it, but the American people are fed up,” he said. “Donald Trump is exactly right to highlight the need” to crack down on illegal immigration.

Ted Cruz went on to credit Trump for “focusing on an issue that needs to be focused on.”

Donald Trump thanked Ted Cruz for his commendation.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/30/cr...-cutting-ties/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is Cruz stumping for Trump's running mate? He has to get in line, that is Oprah's place for the time being.

Good for Cruz!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn