Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dad of Son Slain by Illegal Immigrant Defends Trump's Policies

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dad of Son Slain by Illegal Immigrant Defends Trump's Policies

By Julia Limitone Published May 05, 2016 Election FOXBusiness

Jamiel Shaw Sr., whose son was murdered by an illegal immigrant, is rejoicing now that Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican nominee.

“I remember when we heard that Cruz had dropped out and Trump was going to be the presumptive nominee, I remember raising my hand in the air and telling my son, ‘we did it man, you know, we are half way there. This is all for you,’” he told the FOX Business Network’s Sandra Smith.

In February, former Mexican President Vicente Fox criticized the GOP frontrunner on the FOX Business Network over his plan to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants out of the U.S., but is now apologizing.

“I think it’s very important to invite Donald Trump to come to Mexico and to learn about the real Mexico that is I would think probably different,” he told Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly.

Shaw responded, “they want him [Trump] to come to try to get him to do something, almost like deceptive. They want him to believe that this is how we really are, everything that’s happening in America, that’s not who we really are. But we know it is – it happened to my son.”

Shaw’s son’s killer was released from prison a day before the shooting without immigration authorities putting a hold on him.

Meanwhile, many critical opponents have called Donald Trump racist over his stance on immigration.

“Trump doesn’t want people to be shot dead in the street by anybody, especially by somebody from another country, it is unacceptable, and to call [this] racist – it’s just like putting a stop sign in front of you. But you know, we just go around the stop sign,” Shaw said.

New reports of a Donald Trump presidency have immigrants across the nation rushing to apply for U.S. citizenship.

“According to Donald Trump no matter what happens, they are going to be deported, they are going to build a wall…they are going to start going after these gangs, the criminals in the jails, so that’s just one little step, but that’s not going to stop [anything]. This is a big picture, it’s bigger than me, it’s bigger than my son. My son is dead. I’m doing this for everybody else,” he said.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...-policies.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have watched this man on TV and it breaks my heart that his son was killed by an illegal and he held him in his arms as he was dying in the street! Blood on ALL our President's hands for willfully disrespecting and not enforcing our laws. All these thousands of families suffering from this PREVENTABLE tragic loss. Shame on you!!

Stop tearing American families apart!

Do not detain, deport within 24 hours. No court, no rights, no lawyer, no judge. No papers...NO ENTRY!!

“I think it’s very important to invite Donald Trump to come to Mexico and to learn about the real Mexico

Thank you Mr Shaw.....how about if Mr Trump sends all the victims' families of your killers on your treat mr fox xxxhole.

It seems Mr Trump and Americans have seen more than enough of what mexico is - we say thumbs down. Clean your act up scumbags - your conquistador bravado is so outdated, it is pathetic. mexico offers zero in safety factors for Americans - you cannot travel outside of tourist areas if you value your life.

KEEP YOUR MEXICANS IN YOUR COUNTRY JERK FOX - say goodbye to remittances.
    Last edited by artist; 05-05-2016 at 08:11 PM.