Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democratic leadership begin groundwork for amnesty

Democratic leadership begin groundwork for amnesty
    October 14, 8:27 AM
    San Diego County Political Buzz Examiner
    Kimberly Dvorak
    Congressman Luis Gutierrez –D-IL has begun the immigration bill drafting process and he claims there’s both support and votes for ‘compassionate legislation.’

Gutierrez promised supporters his immigration reform legislation would include keeping families together, protecting workers and finding an easy path to U.S. citizenship.

Sounds great if you’re in this country illegally. This move is in direct opposition to what the American people want. This bold move by Democrats will create more workplace anxiety among the unemployed, during a recession, and allow illegals to flood the already lagging jobs market.

“Allowing millions of illegal immigrants to stay and take jobs away from citizens is like giving a burglar a key to the house,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“Allowing millions of illegal immigrants to stay and take jobs away from citizens is like giving a burglar a key to the house,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amnesty has not worked in the past and it is not the answer for today. Deport them all
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Rasumussen Poll: 56% Say Government Policies Encourage Illegal Immigration (October 13, 2009):
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... mmigration
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets hope this all comes out a little before November 2010 because the Dems will be......

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Lets hope this all comes out a little before November 2010 because the Dems will be......

we can only hope!